Next Year's Top Teams in Single A

bobcatfan300

56 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Who, Moore Co? They can't beat Summertown.

You can never make that statement that one team can beat another, any team still alive can win at this point, especially in the glass house. I am sure MC is not the same team as they were in the Christmas tourney back in December. 

46 minutes ago, Imjustsayinandplayin said:

Don't be too sure of yourself.  

I would relish another meeting. Two very good teams. I happen to think Summertown is too deep. If they meet it will be in the Glass House (apparently it is going to get a face lift and no longer be the glass house if I heard Fasserro right). Before that can happen they must get by Clay County that took down Clarkrange and took Pickett to the wire last night.

15 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

I would relish another meeting. Two very good teams. I happen to think Summertown is too deep. If they meet it will be in the Glass House (apparently it is going to get a face lift and no longer be the glass house if I heard Fasserro right). Before that can happen they must get by Clay County that took down Clarkrange and took Pickett to the wire last night.

Moore Co. is deep to when they use them. Should be a good game with Clay Co. but don’t sleep on MC girls. Would love to see another match up with Summertown but they must worry about getting there first to. 

5 minutes ago, Mc1996 said:

Moore Co. is deep to when they use them. Should be a good game with Clay Co. but don’t sleep on MC girls. Would love to see another match up with Summertown but they must worry about getting there first to. 

Regardless of win or lose tonight, Summertown wins their substate game by ALOT

59 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Regardless of win or lose tonight, Summertown wins their substate game by ALOT

That’s exactly why they need to bring back the sectional game and give teams like Clarkrange a chance. No way you feel the same if Clarkrange was coming to Summertown. Not saying Summertown couldn’t win because In my opinion they are one of the teams that legitimately have a chance to win it all but if you have to play a team like Clarkrange it’s a much tougher road, it’s a shame a team this good is at home and these weak teams are still playing. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

10 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

That’s exactly why they need to bring back the sectional game and give teams like Clarkrange a chance. No way you feel the same if Clarkrange was coming to Summertown. Not saying Summertown couldn’t win because In my opinion they are one of the teams that legitimately have a chance to win it all but if you have to play a team like Clarkrange it’s a much tougher road, it’s a shame a team this good is at home and these weak teams are still playing. 

You have to come to play every night. That’s why they are at home. I agree it sucks for them but It’s happened to other teams in the past. 

1 hour ago, Mc1996 said:

Let's discuss a rematch after Saturday.   There is still a hurdle to leap!  Both summertown and MC deserve to be there, along with Pickett and clarkrange.   But, at this point they either come to play or they go home!  Clarkrange went home.  It could easily be one of the other 3 if they don't come out and play!

23 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Huntingtondon with the 3 point win over Summertown. Great game. At one point HHS was up 10 and Summertown could have folded but clawed back in. Way too many 2nd chance points. Didnt shoot well. No movement without the ball. Love to see a rematch in the finals.

What?? How is it possible that Summertown lost to a lil ole West TN team? And they don’t even have 2 Miss Basketball finalists. Last year Gleason, Dresden, Greenfield & Huntingdon were all in the same Region.

• Like 1