Next Year's Top Teams in Single A

bobcatfan300

1 hour ago, dtownfan364 said:

What?? How is it possible that Summertown lost to a lil ole West TN team? And they don’t even have 2 Miss Basketball finalists. Last year Gleason, Dresden, Greenfield & Huntingdon were all in the same Region.

And you saw what Summertwon did to Dresden last year in the glass house

40 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Summertown is slow. They had no answer for Huntingdon zone The reason they didnt shoot well is bc they didn't get any open looks

I promise u Summertown is not Slow...Huntington made them slow.  S-town had no answer for their zone.  Just a better effort by Huntington tonight 

7 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Its huntingDon. Guess you all play a different type of ball. Huntingdon was quicker and more athletic 1-7

I'm not saying Huntington is slow.Huntington was faster tonight. Have u watched S-town play enough to be saying their slow or just basing on tonight?   Kind of a bold(dumb) statement to just flat out say they are slow.  There's abt 29 other teams that'd disagree but I'll toot your horn if u need it and say Huntington was faster tonight. Could mention they shot 16 foul shots to Summertowns 2 but I won't ...

You foul more when you cant keep up. Ive watched you 2x this year. I knew the other night when you had a hard time with a 1 player Perry Co team that you were beatable. You live and die by the 3 and tonight they didn't fall. Should have kept going inside. Huntingdon had a hard time with post play

3 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You foul more when you cant keep up. Ive watched you 2x this year. I knew the other night when you had a hard time with a 1 player Perry Co team that you were beatable. You live and die by the 3 and tonight they didn't fall. Should have kept going inside. Huntingdon had a hard time with post play

We kept going inside, couldn't get the calls. But hey, I'll give in and say they were faster even tho what actually got us beat was rebounding, not handling a zone D and shooting 14 less foul shots in a 3 pt loss which has nothing to do with us being slow....(golf clap to u)

50 minutes ago, Chewbaca said:

Top teams in Single A:

Clarkrange

Moore Co.

Pickett Co.

Clay Co.

Summertown

Greenfield

Dresden

Gibson Co.

just to name a few

You are absolutely right but at least  three of them wont be there.  No guarantee wins anymore. Huntingdon has to be in that group.

(Clark Range, Gibson County and the loser of Clay County/Moore County)

Edited by Greenfieldfan