Next Year's Top Teams in Single A

bobcatfan300

8 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:
8 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Yes 25+ what was order of Summertown district?

9 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Summertown and Loretto play tomorrow for championship.  Perry County and Collinwood for 3rd place.

Watched a double header tonight at TCA.  Peabody without their best player got beaten by a horrendous Middleton team (and by horrendous, I mean GOSH AWFUL) then an average GC team beats the home team TCA in the other semi.  This Region may just be a District 13A sweep!  BABA,  I was not impressed with any of the teams in this gym tonight!  If by any chance one of these four teams make it to the Boro, then whoever draws them got a bye.  It was that bad!!!

Bullshark, you are exactly right! I wasted $6 tonight to watch some very bad basketball! I won't be back on Monday! Middleton is a terrible team with 1 player, Peabody played the worse and most uninspired  game I have seen them play in 2-3 years! I know Mayberry is very very good, and Coach Hart used her for a variety of different things, but its hard to imagine that her loss had this big of an affect on the rest of the team. As for GC vs. TCA, I couldn't figure out which team was worse. No play makers, no great defenders to take the ball from the other team, turnovers everywhere. All I can say is that it was a night of terrible basketball. lol. I think Top 3 from 13-A easily win and prob whoever plays UC gets thru for 14-A, cause they're not very good either. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

LOL... you two sound like you sat together. This post is interesting because BABABA is tight knit with the coach at Peabody.....

GC,  Did you see the game?  That is not the Gibson County team I have seen in the past.  They seemed to play really tight.  Thy had more turnovers than TCA and I would have figured TCA to have twice as many as GC.

3 hours ago, BullShark said:

GC,  Did you see the game?  That is not the Gibson County team I have seen in the past.  They seemed to play really tight.  Thy had more turnovers than TCA and I would have figured TCA to have twice as many as GC.

I was there... playing tight, I didn’t see... I did see both teams playing hard.

Basketball all over West TN is down, I’ve been saying it all year.