GCA 2017 - A New Era

gcapride

For a program that has never been to a state title game, ya'll act like you're tripping over gold balls and hit a slump recently. Nobody in DII-AA is worried about GCA or Rusty Bradley. You're not playing Rockwood and the Barney Fife schools anymore. 

How do you get "tripping over gold balls" from "tough road ahead..."??? Seems to me that maybe you can envision what may be just beginning at GCA. Getting a coach with the pedigree that RB has should have the Ram fans excited for the future, and they've been pretty subdued about predicting anything.

• 3 weeks later...

For a program that has never been to a state title game, ya'll act like you're tripping over gold balls and hit a slump recently. Nobody in DII-AA is worried about GCA or Rusty Bradley. You're not playing Rockwood and the Barney Fife schools anymore.

x4mys9.jpg

You're the best Barn! This is one of my all time Barney posts! Hope to see you at a game this year!

You're the best Barn! This is one of my all time Barney posts! Hope to see you at a game this year!

I'll be to at least four of them unless the wheels come off the wagon over here in Maryville. At least I have two great teams to pull for and have connections at both now. Had a great time the past two years going to visit some of those Barney Fife Schools I've never been to before that everyone in town comes out to support win or lose. We really got the coach I was hoping for from the very beginning of the search and I'm looking for some good competitive football in the future. As I have mentioned before CAK was my second favorite team to watch because of Rusty's great offensive mind and to think he is at GCA now. Can't wait for the season to begin.

I'll be to at least four of them unless the wheels come off the wagon over here in Maryville. At least I have two great teams to pull for and have connections at both now. Had a great time the past two years going to visit some of those Barney Fife Schools I've never been to before that everyone in town comes out to support win or lose. We really got the coach I was hoping for from the very beginning of the search and I'm looking for some good competitive football in the future. As I have mentioned before CAK was my second favorite team to watch because of Rusty's great offensive mind and to think he is at GCA now. Can't wait for the season to begin.

Well Barn when GB rolls into town you will have another fence to straddle!LOL!!One more shot at that GRAVEN image!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

You should enjoy some fun football Barn. Bradley is one of my favorite coaches. He,s slick as a whistle and don,t get excited.You just went from my least favorite Privates too one of my favorites. 

You should enjoy some fun football Barn. Bradley is one of my favorite coaches. He,s slick as a whistle and don,t get excited.You just went from my least favorite Privates too one of my favorites.

Good post!Things will change at Mecca.Bradley is a heck of a coach.