GCA 2017 - A New Era

gcapride

45 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Stylin's avatar is still much prettier than yours! Wooooooooooo!!!!!! :D

And, yes, I changed my name......that number thing has been wrong for so long. I finally yapped enough on here to be able to change it. It's a NEW DAY in Ram Country! I thought it was a fitting time to get it done. Man, I can't wait for the season to get here! Win or lose, every Friday night is going to be so much fun now with the new staff and all of our "pack" getting to play.

I like the new name and it's very appropriate. Saw a few clips of the Karns 7v7. It's getting REAL close. I agree with your comment about the communication and organization. It's mind blowing. Focusing on the very smallest of details will help these guys as they grow up and get out into the world. Very impressed. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Very impressed today, especially the defense.  I really never worried about the offense. Looking forward to the first ballgame.

Agree on all points, Barney. Good to see you again. Look forward to seeing you at the 1st game! 

You made me laugh when I confirmed our 1st game was on Thursday and you gave a Fist Pump and said "YES! I get to make it!" You're a good one, buddy. Good luck to your new coach and the Rebels this year!

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Very impressed today, especially the defense.  I really never worried about the offense. Looking forward to the first ballgame.

Glad to see things coming around over in Karns.Nice scrimmage atmosphere was a little different than past years.Looking forward to the Cherokees and Rams game this year.

Edited by orngnblk

All I see on the threads about Div 2 AA East teams are Webb, CAK and ND. These teams are good, no doubt. It's good to see that people are overlooking the Rams this year. Going to be fun seeing the hard work the team has put in pay off on the field this year. A veteran group of players with one of the best coaching staffs in the state in any division and most VFL's as coaches. 

The Rams will make some noise this year and turn some heads. I have no doubt that Rusty's Rowdies will exceed the expectations that other Div 2 AA teams have for us. Go Rams

Hope all Div2AA East teams stay healthy this year.

10 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Since you inquired, just 1 penny, because your opinion isn't worth 2 cents.

HEY!!! We didn't get our penny! Bobby....you better share that thing with the rest of us. Maybe we are way behind in the dollar wars, but I can guarantee all one thing. The team we will field this year is one with most of the guys having been there for many years, if not lifers like mine and Bobby Boucher's.