A/AA rankings REGION week

BigG

I am going to miss posts like this. They are fun. We drop to "A" next year and most of the privates will be going to the private division. I don't know if there will be much talk about "A" next Fall and Spring. I have no idea who will be the teams to beat as we have been in A/AA for so long with Catholic and CAK. The unknown will be fun I think. Anyone have any ideas about "A"?

:motorbike:

I t

I am going to miss posts like this. They are fun. We drop to "A" next year and most of the privates will be going to the private division. I don't know if there will be much talk about "A" next Fall and Spring. I have no idea who will be the teams to beat as we have been in A/AA for so long with Catholic and CAK. The unknown will be fun I think. Anyone have any ideas about "A"?

:motorbike:

I think Signal Mtn from the Chattanooga area, Smith Co between Nashville and Cookeville, Merrol Hyde Magnet in Hendersonville and the private schools of Columbia Academy and Grace Christian from south of Nashville will all be playing into the Regionals next year. I really don't know much about schools west of the TN River.