AAA Sectionals

ViewFromCheapSeats

OR falls to Science Hill in a shootout 7-6. Just hate it for our kids man. 3 straight trips to the sectionals and so darn close every time. They deserve to go to state so bad. Just hate it for those kids. Congrats to SH.

Hated to see any team lose in this one. Both teams gave everything they had. Hope your GK is ok.

Edited by WBNC83

Hated to see any team lose in this one. Both teams gave everything they had. Hope your GK is ok.

Thanks man, he seems to be fine. Yeah, just hate it for our guys because they have been so close to going to state the past 3 years, and just can't get over that hump. I kinda wish shootouts didn't happen, but I guess that's the way the ball drops. Again, congrats.

Thanks man, he seems to be fine. Yeah, just hate it for our guys because they have been so close to going to state the past 3 years, and just can't get over that hump. I kinda wish shootouts didn't happen, but I guess that's the way the ball drops. Again, congrats.

Thanks. A game like this will hopefully prepare our guys well for state. We couldn't have faced a tougher opponent. Hopefully we can do some damage at state.

Thanks. A game like this will hopefully prepare our guys well for state. We couldn't have faced a tougher opponent. Hopefully we can do some damage at state.

I wish y'all the best. And if you play Farragut I will definitely be rooting for you lol. Both teams left it all on the field and represented their communities very well.

OR falls to Science Hill in a shootout 7-6. Just hate it for our kids man. 3 straight trips to the sectionals and so darn close every time. They deserve to go to state so bad. Just hate it for those kids. Congrats to SH.

Oh man.  What a great run, though.  Boys should be proud (I know I am proud of them).  Please convey my thoughts to them.