Bledsoe to get a new Head Coach.

Rhea Co.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was your coach that just left? Record not that impressive either just sayin

Never claimed his record was impressive, but it is certainly better than Chad Barger's 2-21. I would personally love to see us hire an alum, just don't believe CB is the one to get us back on track. Best of luck to you in the Boro, always good to see people from the county succeed. 

PikeVegas you talking bout a no win situation at Cohulla Creek. As I told him there was a reason Vic Grider took the job and then resigned a week later!! How did he fair as HC at Sequatchie Co? Pretty good and think he faired pretty well vs. Bledsoe during that time especially in the playoffs.

PikeVegas you talking bout a no win situation at Cohulla Creek. As I told him there was a reason Vic Grider took the job and then resigned a week later!! How did he fair as HC at Sequatchie Co? Pretty good and think he faired pretty well vs. Bledsoe during that time especially in the playoffs.

Yes he did fair well in the playoffs against Bledsoe while at Sequatchie, but overall record against them was 2-4 with the other win coming against a 1-9 Bledsoe County team. Like I said, he's not my favorite candidate, but I will 100% support him if he gets the job. 

Ok I will take the bait who is your favorite candidate? Especially with the following situation, 1. This late in year, 2. The pay and suppliment in BC. And 3. The potential ceiling as a coach in BC? Been on this business a long time and if he had listened to me would be in the Boro as well. He is his own man and is in a good situation now but whatever happens I wish nothing but the best for BCHS because I would not be the husband, father,teacher and coach I am today if it was not for my family, teacher's and Coaches I had in my hometown growing up.

I garuntee you Grider must be a lot smarter than that Barger man. If Grider had only won two games and lost 21 he would have slid way down on Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

• 1 month later...