• Clay County
    • Gordonsville
    • Jo Byrns
    • Monterey
    • Pickett Co.
    • Red Boiling Springs
    • RePublic

• 2 weeks later...

Gville is the team to beat! 2-4 will be a toss up! Monterey lost their whole line but got back all skills positions! Maybe they can out run everyone and pull some shockers! I expect Monterey and Jo Byrns in another close one for the 3rd year in a row for the #2 spot! Good luck to everyone! 

Edited by TALMAD

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Mark my word if Republican stay healthy 1a will have a problem with their running game!

Somebody has a inside story! Do they want to tell??? They go from a No worry team in 3 months to a all of a sudden all 1A needs to worry! We would not expect any different from a private though!

5 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Somebody has a inside story! Do they want to tell??? They go from a No worry team in 3 months to a all of a sudden all 1A needs to worry! We would not expect any different from a private though!

Republic has athletes which the school is predominantly aa. Is actually not a private school it's a charter school  which realistically  is looking like just another Metro School with strict uniform policy. Some of the kids over the past few years have left and went to other schools but the few kids they have left could make some noise. Only reason I say this is because I've seen Gordonville. The question is will the kids stay together and gel fast. They're going to get baptized by fire but still could beat a few teams.

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Republic has athletes which the school is predominantly aa. Is actually not a private school it's a charter school  which realistically  is looking like just another Metro School with strict uniform policy. Some of the kids over the past few years have left and went to other schools but the few kids they have left could make some noise. Only reason I say this is because I've seen Gordonville. The question is will the kids stay together and gel fast. They're going to get baptized by fire but still could beat a few teams.

This Region is not a strong hold by no means! Gville will be the meat of it! Monterey played Harriman yesterday and we are a young team with the exception of our skills positions! 2nd to 5th in the Region will be up for grabs! I think any of them can beat each other! I'm just ready to get it started! Scrimmages don't tell me much because I know the starters get yanked early to get some play time for the up and comers! Good luck to everyone this year! Even ye old charter school!

45 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Things are looking fair. We scrimmaged Dekalb last week and have Livingston this week.

We're replacing basically a whole defense, so we'll see.

We are replacing O line and D line totally! All skills are back! Lets hope the young'uns catch on quick! This is our last year and I just hope its a healthy year! We had Harriman yesterday but hard to tell! I be seeing you Sept 29th! Prob be the last time I get to step on Gville field!