MARSHALL COUNTY '17...

Chiledeme

Tell your buddy from Stratford that MBA would have beaten Marshall County last year soundly.  

I do agree that Marshall County is a fine football team and they have the pieces to be good once again.  The major challenges on their schedule are Spring Hill, Cane Ridge, Pearl-Cohn, and Brentwood.  Giles County will also be a competitive battle.  The Tigers could be anywhere from 5-5 to 7-3 this season at the end of October.  They'll be a playoff team come November and a tough draw in the state playoffs most definitely.

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

A little tidbit on Marshall County's team this year, I hear they're picking up an Alcoa legacy kid who without a doubt would have been starting for the Tornadoes sooner rather than later.

I heard he is an incoming freshman and is going to be a BEAST!!!

Is there a kid on the Marshall County team named Gold.  Is he expected to play any? I think he should be a sophomore this year and either a WR/QB? 

I may drive down from Kingsport for the Giles Co. game. Will it be a blow out?  Relatives of mine from both Pulaski and Lewisburg.

15 hours ago, crawdad said:

Is there a kid on the Marshall County team named Gold.  Is he expected to play any? I think he should be a sophomore this year and either a WR/QB? 

I may drive down from Kingsport for the Giles Co. game. Will it be a blow out?  Relatives of mine from both Pulaski and Lewisburg.

be a good game to attend