"The Cheap Seats" Coaches Show

At 101.3 WOPC in Linden, TN the hosts for the show "The Cheap Seats" are trying to see if any coaches in the Tennessee River Valley would like to either come to the studio or call into the show to talk about the upcoming season. Counties are Henderson, Carroll, Hardin, Decatur, Wayne, Humphrey's, Hickman, Perry, Lewis, and Lawrence. Give me your thoughts and comments as well as go to twitter to follow "The Cheap Seats" at  @TNRVSportsRadio and on Facebook at "The Cheap Seats"

3 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

At 101.3 WOPC in Linden, TN the hosts for the show "The Cheap Seats" are trying to see if any coaches in the Tennessee River Valley would like to either come to the studio or call into the show to talk about the upcoming season. Counties are Henderson, Carroll, Hardin, Decatur, Wayne, Humphrey's, Hickman, Perry, Lewis, and Lawrence. Give me your thoughts and comments as well as go to twitter to follow "The Cheap Seats" at  @TNRVSportsRadio and on Facebook at "The Cheap Seats"

When does your show air??  I would love to tune in and listen. I have to admit I have been a looooong time listener of the "Cheap Seats" radio show on 101.5 out of Jackson. They do a great job of covering more of the teams from on west tn would love to be able to get info on teams a little further east. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

When does your show air??  I would love to tune in and listen. I have to admit I have been a looooong time listener of the "Cheap Seats" radio show on 101.5 out of Jackson. They do a great job of covering more of the teams from on west tn would love to be able to get info on teams a little further east. 

Love the Cheap Seats on 101.5. 

Do you ever listen to Varsity Focus Live?

49 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

They do a really good job I believe. It's not just about high school, they also talk about college and professional. The show is every Thursday at 6. I believe due to renovations and vacations, they won't have another show until the first Thursday in August, just in time for the season.

You are right they do all sports all levels. So yours just does high school?  Is it broadcast over the Internet as well??  Honestly I enjoy high school sports more than college or pro. Would love to listen but I am probably out of range. May need to catch it on line if available. 

9 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

At 101.3 WOPC in Linden, TN the hosts for the show "The Cheap Seats" are trying to see if any coaches in the Tennessee River Valley would like to either come to the studio or call into the show to talk about the upcoming season. Counties are Henderson, Carroll, Hardin, Decatur, Wayne, Humphreys, Hickman, Perry, Lewis, and Lawrence. Give me your thoughts and comments as well as go to twitter to follow "The Cheap Seats" at  @TNRVSportsRadio and on Facebook at "The Cheap Seats"

That also includes Stewart and Houston County correct?

22 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

PC Supporter remind me around the 1st about the show I'd love to give it a listen. 

How are those Vikings looking?

You got it. Well we lost or 1,200 yard rusher from last year. But we have six coming back to each side of the ball. I think we'll be better and hopefully get into the playoffs. We're in a tough region with collinwood, Huntington, Wayne County and Bruceton