Best of Preps 2017 Kickoff Jamboree Schedule Set

Booger

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:33 PM, Booger said:

Chattanooga Jamboree Schedule Aug 11-12 At Finley

the Irish get to step and rumble with the Big Tornadoes of McCallie again. should be interesting for the short amount each matchup last. will at least give us a little taste of what our opening game of the season against Baylor will be like

Booger just sayin:D

thwhatever.gif

• CoachT changed the title to Best of Preps 2017 Kickoff Jamboree Schedule Set
10 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

thwhatever.gif

Sorry Troll...been so focus on the Tornado matchup, Booger completely forgot that Fant, the Irish and the new hired gun we brought in to coach the OL were gonna get a little taste of your 2017 North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets also

did Troll get rid of them suBourban drivin, lunch brunchin, heck raisin, North Red Bank Mountain G & CC mamas.... that have sank that program into the Marianis Trench over the past few years

Booger just sayin f34a1957620871b3585645e4b2c5f1fd.gif?v=1

12 hours ago, Booger said:

Sorry Troll...been so focus on the Tornado matchup, Booger completely forgot that Fant, the Irish and the new hired gun we brought in to coach the OL were gonna get a little taste of your 2017 North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets also

did Troll get rid of them suBourban drivin, lunch brunchin, heck raisin, North Red Bank Mountain G & CC mamas.... that have sank that program into the Marianis Trench over the past few years

Booger just sayin f34a1957620871b3585645e4b2c5f1fd.gif?v=1

Women come and women go. Some are easier to get along with than others. I raised three of the female species, and I learned the best thing is just to ignore 'em for the most part.

there_are_two_theories_about_arguing_wit

8 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

Women come and women go. Some are easier to get along with than others. I raised three of the female species, and I learned the best thing is just to ignore 'em for the most part.

there_are_two_theories_about_arguing_wit

well then......now that you say you ant got no more mamas yanking their boys away from them mean ole coaches.........just maybe, North Red Bank Mountain can make a little rebound in that new region and classification without those teams that have kids 1.8x smarter than the rest off'em.....

Booger just sayin :D