July 2017 Website Updates

iamoz

5 hours ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

Yea, I was just going to delete it and just save myself the trouble.  It really isn't a huge issue, but I don't know if it is something that others are also experiencing, or will experience, or if it is exclusive to my account.  I sent an e-mail to CoachT today, so we will see if we can get it resolved.  Thanks again for your help.

You may not be able to access the signature link if one is not a CoachT+ member. I don't know this for a fact but could be the reason.

My last post on the matter and I'll close with - Good luck to the Mairvul Rebels.  I'm ready for the sesson to get started.

2 hours ago, FBGIRL said:

On Forums where do find newest posts list?

There's an 'ACTIVITY ' link at top of page on the fixed header.  From there you can view all posts in reverse chronological order. Or choose from the ACTIVITY drop down menu the following tabs All Activity   My Activity Streams   Unread Content   Content I Started   Search.

Edited by Southtowner

29 minutes ago, FultonFan said:

Is anybody having trouble with the App? I can no longer see the scores from games either on my iPhone or iPad, not sure if it's a setting issue on my end or a larger issue with apple products.

There's a new score notification app.   Here's the CoachT link describing such: http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/notifications/

It worked great for me on my Android.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:24 PM, Southtowner said:

What type device are you using?

Hey, buddy, I tried to private message you and I couldn't access the field where you type the message.  Subject field worked.   Anyway, what I wanted to know is have you listened to our stream either week one or week two?   With a new station (The Rooster) and their having a time figuring out this streaming of my show over Skype.   Was wondering if you were able to listen either week?

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Hey, buddy, I tried to private message you and I couldn't access the field where you type the message.  Subject field worked.   Anyway, what I wanted to know is have you listened to our stream either week one or week two?   With a new station (The Rooster) and their having a time figuring out this streaming of my show over Skype.   Was wondering if you were able to listen either week?

I sent you a private message via Android.  Had no problem accessing the text field.  I will give your show a listen this Friday but missed the first 2 weeks buddy.