July 2017 Website Updates

iamoz

We just released the exciting "refresh" of CoachT.com, updated to be user-friendly on your mobile devices.  This concludes our major work this summer bringing the message boards and main site into the "modern" era with mobile-first designs.

The new site will work best with the Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge browsers and any recent version of Chrome and Firefox.  While we would appreciate hearing from you regarding any issues you may encounter with the new layout, if you are using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier you will need to update your browser to a compatible version.

Check it out on your phone or tablet and let us know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 4:31 PM, Southtowner said:

While signed in. click on your name at top right of the page.  You'll get a drop down menu.  Click on account settings.  Signature link will be on left hand side of page. 

Could you help me out a bit further with this?  I cannot find a signature link.  I'm on the Settings page.  On the left hand side it lists:  Overview, Email Address, Password, Display Name, Facebook, Twitter.  On the right hand side it says "Other Settings" and lists:  Notification Settings, Edit Profile, and Ignored Users.  I don't see anything about editing or deleting a signature.  Any help would be appreciated, and I apologize for the trouble.  Thanks.

52 minutes ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

Could you help me out a bit further with this?  I cannot find a signature link.  I'm on the Settings page.  On the left hand side it lists:  Overview, Email Address, Password, Display Name, Facebook, Twitter.  On the right hand side it says "Other Settings" and lists:  Notification Settings, Edit Profile, and Ignored Users.  I don't see anything about editing or deleting a signature.  Any help would be appreciated, and I apologize for the trouble.  Thanks.

Sign in and click on link below.  No apology necessary, no trouble at all.

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/settings/signature/

Edited by Southtowner

26 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Sign in and click on link below.  No apology necessary, no trouble at all.

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/settings/signature/

When I click on that it takes me to the settings page, but the middle is blank.  It doesn't give me any options other than the navigation tools on the left (Overview, Email Address, etc.).  

1 minute ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

Desktop computer with Google Chrome as the browser.

I'm using same right now ( laptop)  When I click on that link it takes me to the signature page. In the middle is a text box to add or edit my signature.  On the left hand side is :

Overview

Email Address

Password

Signature

Facebook

Twitter

The Signature tab is highlighted as that is the page I'm on.