• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
iamoz

July 2017 Website Updates

On mine, both on my desktop and my cell phone, there is not a signature tab.  When I click the link that you provided there is no text box in the middle.  It is just blank.  The tabs on the left hand side are still there, but still not one for signature, even though the web address states that I am on the signature page.  The highlighted tab when I click the link is Overview, but I am not actually on the Overview tab. 

2 minutes ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

On mine, both on my desktop and my cell phone, there is not a signature tab.  When I click the link that you provided there is no text box in the middle.  It is just blank.  The tabs on the left hand side are still there, but still not one for signature, even though the web address states that I am on the signature page.  The highlighted tab when I click the link is Overview, but I am not actually on the Overview tab. 

May want to email CoachT.   He can access your profile and assist you.  

I've accessed the signature link using 3 different devices. Laptop, Android phone and Tablet.  The text box is there for me to enter in a signature and save it as my option.  

8 hours ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

Sorry, I have gotten busy at work and haven't been able to look into it further.  Hopefully this week.

I've noticed your signature tag line  'one_nation_one_champion png gif'  is this: http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/one_nation_one_champion.pNg.gif

This link could not be embedded as an error occurred. Might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

IDK if that's what you're concerned with or not but do understand that not being able to access the signature link I provided you're not able to edit or delete this.   Iamoz is the guru.  I'm sure he can access your account and see what issues may be causing this.

On 8/14/2017 at 6:44 PM, Southtowner said:

I've noticed your signature tag line  'one_nation_one_champion png gif'  is this: http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/one_nation_one_champion.pNg.gif

This link could not be embedded as an error occurred. Might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

IDK if that's what you're concerned with or not but do understand that not being able to access the signature link I provided you're not able to edit or delete this.   Iamoz is the guru.  I'm sure he can access your account and see what issues may be causing this.

Yea, I was just going to delete it and just save myself the trouble.  It really isn't a huge issue, but I don't know if it is something that others are also experiencing, or will experience, or if it is exclusive to my account.  I sent an e-mail to CoachT today, so we will see if we can get it resolved.  Thanks again for your help.