How does Milan sustain success?

Macnarry

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I like Ward. But no doubt there will be a ton of applicants for that job. Be interesting to see if the administration does their due diligence. Team deserves the best hire. Not just the most familiar one. 

You know as well as I do that ward is just waiting for Morris to retire. If they hire someone else I will be shocked. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sls said:

I don't see Morris leaving until the current 8th grade group, along with the current Freshman group pass thru. Most talent in a while in those 2 groups. May dry up a little after that.

Idk about the 8th graders but dang that freshman class is loaded. Great options when it comes to ball carriers and wow, huge linemen 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Idk about the 8th graders but dang that freshman class is loaded. Great options when it comes to ball carriers and wow, huge linemen 

Same thing in the 8th grade. Best back to back classes since 98-99

On 8/9/2017 at 2:23 PM, sls said:

I don't see Morris leaving until the current 8th grade group, along with the current Freshman group pass thru. Most talent in a while in those 2 groups. May dry up a little after that.

I saw those 8th graders when they were in junior league. They were awesome then I imagine they are better now.