Boyd Buchanan preview

chattvol

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, reaction said:

Should be an interesting year. Hopefully we can stay healthy this season. Go Bucs!

What are Boyd's strengths and expectations coming into the season? I know you have a three or four year starter at safety. I saw him play as a freshman or sophomore and thought he was pretty impressive to be so young. Havnt seen him play since but will likely see him multiple times this year. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

13 hours ago, Booger said:

can u say CAK, Webb and ND.......thinkin CAK & Webb r takable tho

Booger just sayin :D

yes i can say those.......i am suffering from old timers.  I wish i could remember and say a few players names that ND recruited, oops....I meant to say stole from us.  Just kidding booger, I am sure they left because of your great program.

Edited by anw

11 hours ago, anw said:

yes i can say those.......i am suffering from old timers.  I wish i could remember and say a few players names that ND recruited, oops....I meant to say stole from us.  Just kidding booger, I am sure they left because of your great program.

we arent recruiting yet.........its the attraction of winning of Friday nights and the Irish tailgating experience......and providing a better opportunity for a free or reduced rate education at the college level than everyone else around us right now.....ax Reaction.....hes got Keys to the Irish house

..its gonna be an intersting and hopefully fun year for all us new comers to this big D2 classification anw

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

19 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

What are Boyd's strengths and expectations coming into the season? I know you have a three or four year starter at safety. I saw him play as a freshman or sophomore and thought he was pretty impressive to be so young. Havnt seen him play since but will likely see him multiple times this year. 

Kohl Henke is the safety and he is very good. He was banged up most of last year, but I expect him to have a very good season. I have not heard much this off season, but I know we have a lot of experience returning on both lines. We will also have to break in a new QB. I think 2 sophomores and a freshman are battling for the job. I will know a lot more after I watch us play in the jamboree.

3 hours ago, reaction said:

Kohl Henke is the safety and he is very good. He was banged up most of last year, but I expect him to have a very good season. I have not heard much this off season, but I know we have a lot of experience returning on both lines. We will also have to break in a new QB. I think 2 sophomores and a freshman are battling for the job. I will know a lot more after I watch us play in the jamboree.

Kohl Henke is committed to UTC.

Rivals Profile

Edited by chattvol

On 8/7/2017 at 4:30 PM, reaction said:

Should be an interesting year. Hopefully we can stay healthy this season. Go Bucs!

ant your Boyd Buc 2017 thread u started bout the same thing as a Preview

yell at Booger this evenin...and dont forget to wear that special reserve Irish shirt to Finley.....

Booger just sayin :D

I guess they are D2 now.  Seems like it was not that long ago that Boyd was a doormat.  Now they have a very strong program.  Seems like the win over Red Bank a few years ago was a watershed moment.  I remember thinking, "That's not supposed to happen."  Credit to them.