Greenback vs Cloudland Final Predictions

Guest kelso57

It will come down to line play. If Greenback can stop Cloudland's big D-Line, and sustain drives, they will win. If not, then I'm off to the basketball board! But really. Greenback doesn't have the biggest line, and the guys up front know this. But we've been thriving on technique. Offensively, Cloudland may end up getting a 40, 50 yard run for a TD, and Greenback may end up getting a 40, 50 yard TD pass. That's probably how it's going to go. But whoever wins in Off/Def line play, turnovers, will probably win. Greenback also has an advantage of a sound kicking game.

All in all, I have faith in the hogmollies up front, and if they can at least give a few seconds for Austin to throw, we've got it. Conditioning helps, too. Greenback is a slim winner (am I gonna say otherwise?).

--Joe Kemple

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my prediction is that the team that wins this game will loose to boyd next week. the team that will loose to boyd well thats greenback. cloudland will finally come off that mountain and you cloudland fans will be on here next week talking bout how you got cheated. and if my prediction on this game is wrong you know what, big deal cause boyd is the real deal and will be taking that trip to the burro. by the way i'm not from boyd or a boyd fan i'm somebody that actually thinks other teams are good and that my team doesn't always have the best at everything unlike you high school punks on here.

I wish Cloudland and Greenback good luck on there game Friday night. Boyd should get a win this friday as the go up to Gordonsville to try and get there revenge from last years loss but anything is possible. Hopefully one of you will be coming to Buc Country a week from friday. Once again goodluck.

Roll Bucs!

Guest Alcoa03

I think it is gonna be like it was last year. And even if they do win. Boyd Buccannon is gonna tear them to shreads so if they win which i doubt it they better enjoy it while they can.

None of the eight teams left are going to have an easy time of it this week. Anyone of the teams left could lose I would love to see anyone of the public schools win .The private schools are too arragant and think no one has a chance against them,and maybe they don't. But I think we as public schools are tired of hearing it. I think Gordonsville has a great chance against Boyd and I believe Bruceton will defeat USJ. Every team left is a winner and should be very proud, all you can do is give it your all tomorrow night. Everyone is pulling for their own team and should, but they all have the same things in common,hard work,disapline and a strong desire to be the best they can be.I'm proud of them all.GO LANDERS

Guest squallhunter

the year was 92 or 93 cant be for sure but that greenback team was the second best passin team i have seen i know i played that year greg ryan was by far the best throwing qb in this state in that satterfeild boy could catch ezell hardin receivers could catch anythin thats what made jp sheely look good ryan could put the ball wherever and whenever you want it but this year it looks like the same thing over with james and helton but i beleive and hope or defense is a little better now than then but those landers will have to play there A game cause greenback dont lose at home i also know cause i lost there in 94 too but one thing in favor of the landers" THE DOG POUND TRAVELS"cloudland 35 greenback 32

I was there and you are right,that bunch could play. Thats one game I will never forget.Tomorrow nights game could turn out to be just as unforgetable. Regardless of who wins,both squads should be very proud of their accomplishments this season. This is high school football at its best.