NCS @ CA

OrangeEagle

1 hour ago, inthagap said:

Made me smile Mr. Pine to see you back. MJCS has a strong running back, are they in the hunt?

MJCS makes the playoffs this year for the first time in the programs history because of the new format.  They do have some strong/experienced returning players including the RB and QB but historically they pad the stats by playing weaker teams out of conference.  They play Watertown next Friday, that will let everyone know if they are for real or not.  Watertown is a strong team.

My prediction is 5-5 (they will either be the #4 or #5 seed, Kings Academy will be the other) and a first round loss against a top 4 West team.

I knew we would have to score points to win this game tonight. It was a terrible move by NCS to let John Crosby, the best DC in the state, leave campus. Our new DC is terrible. We have been giving up contain the entire preseason.  Every team runs at the same guy, every time they need a play. You move a guy that has played outside opposite Sully to MLB and replace him with this guy? Then our DC who happens to have played and coached LB, can't teach our players proper angles?  

Now whoever said Lawless wouldn't be getting love without Bituli or he was a non factor has no idea what talent is. That kid took on double and triple teams all night. A more valid statement would be the rest of the team didn't step up.  

The CA players that were missing I'm sure hurt CA but not as bad as NCS not having 26. Entire offense is based on the run game. No run game meant CA could drop into coverage and nobody was open down field for NCS. 

Smart moves by CA coach to run at our worst player on D. Surprised more teams don't do that and smart to make NCS prove we could run it without 26. I won't go as far as some CA fans and say you dominated, but CA controlled the game without a doubt

2 minutes ago, OrangeEagle said:

I knew we would have to score points to win this game tonight. It was a terrible move by NCS to let John Crosby, the best DC in the state, leave campus. Our new DC is terrible. We have been giving up contain the entire preseason.  Every team runs at the same guy, every time they need a play. You move a guy that has played outside opposite Sully to MLB and replace him with this guy? Then our DC who happens to have played and coached LB, can't teach our players proper angles?  

Now whoever said Lawless wouldn't be getting love without Bituli or he was a non factor has no idea what talent is. That kid took on double and triple teams all night. A more valid statement would be the rest of the team didn't step up.  

The CA players that were missing I'm sure hurt CA but not as bad as NCS not having 26. Entire offense is based on the run game. No run game meant CA could drop into coverage and nobody was open down field for NCS. 

Smart moves by CA coach to run at our worst player on D. Surprised more teams don't do that and smart to make NCS prove we could run it without 26. I won't go as far as some CA fans and say you dominated, but CA controlled the game without a doubt

Man you just called out your coach but the most ridiculous thing is you called out a HS kid as being "your worst on D." That's pathetic and you don't deserve to even be an NCS fan for doing so.

• Upvote 1

As for me calling out our coach, I call it like I see it. CA made adjustments. CA staff got the best of our staff. Our kids played as hard as they could. Coaches put our kids in bad positions. We never shifted when CA sent a player in motion. That means we get out flanked and they have numbers. We motion a player, CA adjusted. We didn't have numbers. That's called coaching Playerscoach!  The same crap has been going on all preseason. We have lost some wars over the years but not like this. Not from poor game planning. Our kids deserve better and if you don't think our kids deserve better, maybe you shouldn't be a NCS fan

On 8/16/2017 at 2:59 PM, TheBaldestEagle said:

Man these Bulldawgs don't stand a chance against us. Just a repeat of the Last time we played them.

On 8/17/2017 at 11:31 AM, TheBaldestEagle said:

You better believe it. CA ain't got nothing left from their glory days. I'm predicting 35-6. 

On 8/17/2017 at 2:10 PM, TheBaldestEagle said:

Anyone from CA got any insight on your team? I've heard nothing but disappointment out of them this year.

18 hours ago, TheBaldestEagle said:

Landsdell is going to get fired after this butt whooping tonight!

These are just as hilarious this morning as they were last night!  I hope TheBaldestEagle enjoyed his drive back up I-65 last night. 

CA owed us one.  Congrats to them, they were the better team last night.  But at least they didn't knock us out of the playoffs like we did to them the last three times we played each other.  For all the people that are already writing NCS off after one game, you are obviously very stupid individuals.  But you can't teach intelligence or legislate morons.

Edited by eagleeye2020