Marion vs Hixson (Mathis man against this Murray man)

Roy Dillard

You durn jailhouse fellars is going to have to start your own durn websites from now on except when you play Grider and I will start it. What kind of mess is this? You fellars to busy trying to learn them durn studding manuals to get off the #1 seat in that confused city pole? I garuntee you this Murray man has  this McCurdy boy that is 280 pounds. He is big enough to play in the SEC. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that Mathis mans biggest boy is only 250 pounds.  He better lift some weights this week so he can block this McCurdy boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Don't take this the wrong way but Marion imo is just not on the same level as the last 3 years. I'm not saying they are not good because they will still be good just not the juggernaut they have been. If Hixson has any size it could create some issues and keep this one fairly close. Marion looks really green up front on both sides of the ball. Now their skill players are as good as anybody and will help overcome most matchups but I feel they will have to get the edge on teams. Having said that, Hixson is down still. I will take Marion by 21 as well

Edited by TonyHorton91281