Top 10 Teams 2018

ObserverW

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

No Bradley? TN High? Heritage?

Bradley graduated 7 - they return 3 placers -- I could see them back in the top 10 but I'm going to go out on a limb and be the voice of minority.  I think a rebuilding year.

TN High graduated 6 - they return 1 placer.  Looks like a rebuilding year here also.

Heritage still has work to do to prove they are a top 10 team.  They return 2 placers but no one else I see to speak of.  

2 hours ago, ObserverW said:

Bradley graduated 7 - they return 3 placers -- I could see them back in the top 10 but I'm going to go out on a limb and be the voice of minority.  I think a rebuilding year.

Last year was supposed to be a "rebuilding year" for Cleveland. We saw how that turned out. NEVER count out Ben and the Bears. I don't care how many they graduate I'd personally still put them right there in the top ten.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, ObserverW said:

TN High graduated 6 - they return 1 placer.  Looks like a rebuilding year here also.

Heritage still has work to do to prove they are a top 10 team.  They return 2 placers but no one else I see to speak of.  

Bradley is a top 10 team right now. I don't care who or how many they graduated. I'm pretty sure the now cliché phrase, " they don't rebuild, they reload " originated to describe Bradley. Heritage is not a top 10 team and I think it a stretch to include TN high as one.

1 hour ago, maj said:

Bradley is a top 10 team right now. I don't care who or how many they graduated. I'm pretty sure the now cliché phrase, " they don't rebuild, they reload " originated to describe Bradley. Heritage is not a top 10 team and I think it a stretch to include TN high as one.

FYI, the phrase "They don't rebuild they reload" was referring to the University of Kentucky basketball program during the 1996-97 season.  You can rest assured that it had absolutely nothing to do with the Bradley Central or any other wrestling program.

Edited by cbg

1 hour ago, maj said:

Bradley will be solid this year but not like the recent Bradley teams. They have some pretty good kids at their upper weights and Devaney down low. After this year is when they will have some work to do. 

2 minutes ago, cbg said:

FYI, the phrase "They don't rebuild they reload" was referring to the University of Kentucky basketball program during the 1996-97 season.  You can rest assured that it had absolutely nothing to do with the Bradley Central or any other wrestling program.

That might be but the phrase has been well used to describe Bradley wrestling and with good reason.

• Like 1