Grundy at East Hickman

bwhite1965

2 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

Casey just changed the offense for this weeks game. Grundy will lose by 28. Casey is still a fool, and I Hop he goes 0-10 and just maybe they'll fire him. 

Wow...in 3 years he has changed QBs several times and offenses. The reason for this is only one thing. He never wants to put blame on himself (always blaming someone else for his mistakes). This county only needs one big CHANGE!!!

10 minutes ago, BrownBag said:

Wow...in 3 years he has changed QBs several times and offenses. The reason for this is only one thing. He never wants to put blame on himself (always blaming someone else for his mistakes). This county only needs one big CHANGE!!!

Seems like a lot of unhappy campers on the mountain. Hopefully it gets better soon!! 

4 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

Seems like a lot of unhappy campers on the mountain. Hopefully it gets better soon!! 

You think? I thought I'd never see the day when South Pitt would have to rely on mountain boys the past few years to get the job done! I guess we can be happy that we are turning into quite the little feeder program.

Edited by BrownBag

Just now, BrownBag said:

You think? I thought I'd never see the day when South Pitt would have to rely on mountain boys the past few years to get the job done

The past few years to "get the job done" is a little bit of an over statement. Sure some kids have come here to have a chance to play for a good coach, good program, and win games.. we would be winning games with or without them... always have always will... but we will welcome those players with open arms we love the mountain boys we have. 

15 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

The past few years to "get the job done" is a little bit of an over statement. Sure some kids have come here to have a chance to play for a good coach, good program, and win games.. we would be winning games with or without them... always have always will... but we will welcome those players with open arms we love the mountain boys we have. 

I don't know sending you two college caliber QB's  is quite a bit.... and another lineman that is of college caliber lol.....

Edited by Grundyplayer
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

I'm not knocking your program at all. Ton of great athletes have played for you guys. Just saying the few mountain boys you guys have received are making a difference now. But I'm glad to know you guys would've won as many last year if Holland hadn't arrived. Guess we have misjudged his and Brayden's ability.

2 hours ago, BamaRules said:

All I'm stating is facts. What has Grundy done to acknowledge those kids that has won all the stuff you mentioned? The kids you were mentioning here co-op here and doesn't even attend Grundy.  Therefore are not affected by this limp. Face it unless changes are made nothing's ever gonna change here. 

1. Grundy schools have done nothing to recognize my kids in 2 years. 

2. 6 of the 12 kids that went to nationals were Grundy kids. 

3. I'm not getting in the football debate. Not my monkey. Not my circus. 

4. Just wanted to make sure the CoachT world knew we do have something that wins at the school even if I can't get a meeting room in the building for anything.....yeah I said it.

I'm not saying they didn't help a ton. It takes 11 guys to play a football game. Hogan was great. Brayden is great. Not taking anything away from them. But Hubbard this year and  cawood last year are not slouches... you guys act like a few kids transferred and we went from terrible to good... didn't work like that and still don't.

7 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

I'm not saying they didn't help a ton. It takes 11 guys to play a football game. Hogan was great. Brayden is great. Not taking anything away from them. But Hubbard this year and  cawood last year are not slouches... you guys act like a few kids transferred and we went from terrible to good... didn't work like that and still don't.

Uhhh no one acted like that, infact no one here remotely suggested anything you just said.  We know the count... I'm pretty sure the last time we beat you was like 2004.  Which was also the last time you guys had a season .500 or worse.
 Hubbards good, Cawoods good... They're not as good as Sanders or Holland.   I just don't think you beat MC without Holland.  That's all Brown Bag was saying, you got some good players that can take a good team, and make them great.

In no way is anyone trying to diminish what you guys have down there. Year in year out, its one of the most consistent programs in the state. Along with Maryville and Alcoa....

Edited by Grundyplayer

Del... I do think it's sad that our county hasn't done enough for the fishing team. Only a select few can play college football but we have the ability to fish for years after our high school days are over. Also I know this is an extreme but I think our school system should provide 2 to 3 decent bass boats so kids we don't have access to a boat can participate.

22 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

So your saying Kennemore would have had the same great all state numbers last year if Cawood or Hubbard would have been tossing the ball around?!?!?

Edited by BrownBag