Grundy at East Hickman

bwhite1965

3 hours ago, BamaRules said:

The only team that did anything up here and probably the lowest paid supplement of the coaches in the system. You have probably made others jealous of the success your team has had. You might want to watch your back you might be the next coach that's replaced. 

I ain't skeered.

6 minutes ago, BamaRules said:

Since Friday is our first home game of the season I was wondering if we are gonna have a chain gang. Last year I know we had to get visiting team fans to do it. We barely had fans in the stands. That's how bad it was. 

I remember being at the game and them asking. Maybe this year they have planned ahead somewhat. Might have to pay some people to do it. I read where the board had to give them money because they were out to go toward equipment, but I also see they took a charter bus. Money probably all gone and our gates will not be good dropping Marion, South Pitt and Whitwell.

Edited by bwhite1965
Forgot words

13 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

I remember being at the game and them asking. Maybe this year they have planned ahead somewhat. Might have to pay some people to do it. I read where the board had to give them money because they were out to go toward equipment, but I also see they took a charter bus. Money probably all gone and our gates will not be good dropping Marion, South Pitt and Whitwell.

Marion dropped us, but Casey did drop whitwell and south Pitt. He figured he'd play a week schedule and in his words after we win 8 or 9 games that'll shut everyone up. lol I'm not joking that's what he told me. 

13 hours ago, BamaRules said:

Since Friday is our first home game of the season I was wondering if we are gonna have a chain gang. Last year I know we had to get visiting team fans to do it. We barely had fans in the stands. That's how bad it was. 

I can't see it getting better. First home game in a three game stretch. By the third it'll be like last year. We did get beat by three touchdowns by a school that won their third game in 4 years. Unless you count a forfeit. I don't but I bet Casey would take a few 

15 hours ago, BamaRules said:

I don't understand if all the parents are feeling the way you do why don't you all take a stand to the administration and try to get something done? If it's as bad as everyone on here is saying I'm wondering why the other coaches are letting all of it go on? I here they are all taking up for one another. 

For some reason the principal and the head of the school board like him and they're the only ones that can fire him. Anyone else with a 2-19 record would have been long gone. I guess it's his magnetic personality lol

17 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

It's not going to matter if 127,676 people go to the administration he will stay. I've gone to administration who tells me go to board, I've talked to board members felt I got some leeway when the new board was voted in. They at least tried, but it ultimately comes down to the director who isn't qualified for her job in the first place. I don't really have a dog in the fight now with my family member graduated. I just still care about this county and want to see the kids benefit. They will not under Tate in any form.

I agree and he's benched my son because of the comments I made on coach t. I guess the truth hurts. I will not hide my name in this site. Anyone who really knows me knows I've had this nickname name since Leon woodlee gave to me and my brother in peewee football. Nobody could ever tell us apart so he called us Nunley nuts lol

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

I agree and he's benched my son because of the comments I made on coach t. I guess the truth hurts. I will not hide my name in this site. Anyone who really knows me knows I've had this nickname name since Leon woodlee gave to me and my brother in peewee football. Nobody could ever tell us apart so he called us Nunley nuts lol

That is sad that he benched your son over comments on here. He is already putting his team in a bad spot with either of your sons on the bench. I remember watching you and your brother in high school and I also remember you all getting called that....now I finally know why lol

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

Are you being serious? He really benched your kid for what you said on here? If so he needs to be suspended now. As a coach you never punish a kid for what a parent does or says. Please say your joking. 

Also a head coach of your only county football team should never ever get on this site.

Edited by BrownBag

5 minutes ago, BrownBag said:

Are you being serious? He really benched your kid for what you said on here? If so he needs to be suspended now. As a coach you never punish a kid for what a parent does or says. Please say your joking. 

Also a head coach of your only county football team should never ever get on this site.

This is exactly how it is up here on this mountain. The children are punished if a parent says anything. We just had this same issue during basketball season. Jnutz boys are two of the best talented boys on this mountain right now and as long as their here they will be held back because of the people the family in charge wants as coaches. If they were mine they would have never started GCHS. Like I stated before the house needs cleaning from the top down in everything. 

44 minutes ago, BamaRules said:

This is exactly how it is up here on this mountain. The children are punished if a parent says anything. We just had this same issue during basketball season. Jnutz boys are two of the best talented boys on this mountain right now and as long as their here they will be held back because of the people the family in charge wants as coaches. If they were mine they would have never started GCHS. Like I stated before the house needs cleaning from the top down in everything. 

I promised my kids when I got custody that I'd let them pick the school they wanted. I won't go back on my word. The one that is benched hates Casey. Don't surprise me at all

1 hour ago, bwhite1965 said:

That is sad that he benched your son over comments on here. He is already putting his team in a bad spot with either of your sons on the bench. I remember watching you and your brother in high school and I also remember you all getting called that....now I finally know why lol

Lol why is that?