Ooltewah vs science hill

GOOSESDAD

SH beat 4A Elizabethton tonight, 50-25. Ooltewah will be a tougher opponent, no doubt. The fact SH has to make the long bus ride also gives Ooltewah an advantage. 

SH boasts an impressive offense. The OL is stout. Huge, experienced group. The QB, Jaylan Adams, is a dual threat. Tonight, he ran for 104 yards on 9 carries, and was 8 of 13 for 233 passing yards. They've got a very impressive stable of RB's and rotate 4-5 guys there. Ahmik Watterson and Malik Bowman are the elusive speedy backs and Drew Morrison and Chris Thomas are the bruisers. The WR's are tall and athletic.

DL is big and strong. LB's are good but a bit inexperienced. Secondary is the most suspect group on the team. A lot of talent but not much experience.

I'll be interested to see how the Toppers play if the Owls take a sizable lead early. A long trip sometimes makes for a sloppy start for the traveling team. Factor in having the majority of the crowd against you and a lot of youth on this SH team and that can really cause problems. The good thing is we've got a veteran OL and a QB that never seems to get rattled. I'm not going to make a prediction yet but I'm hoping the boys from Johnson City come ready. And I think they will.

DEM OWLS GOT MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING. ALL WE NEED IS A SEEM AND OFF TO DA RACES WE GO. WE DEEP AND EXPERIENCED IN DA TRENCHES AND WE HANG OUR HAT ON DEFENSE AND MY OLE BUDDY DOUG IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE GURU IN MY LIFETIME :mrgreen:. HE DOES HIS JOB AND ALWAYS HAVE DEM BOYS READY. JUST DON'T HAVE US ON THE FIELD TOO LONG SUCKING AIR FROM TOO MANY 3 N OUTS!

#LOP 

#GO OWLS!