Greeneville @ MoWest

DevilMan03

i have my concerns about our first half D against DB, but the second half helped my confidence greatly. Until they get a few more games behind them I have to expect more of the same this week. Offensively, I think the majority of our fans expected to see us throw it all over the yard and i heard some of the same ole garbage coming out of the stands. " why do we always run it up the middle every play ".....lol...that actually cracks me up now. We have to forgive some of the folks that only see what they want to see, rather than understand what's actually happening. This wasnt Claiborne countys Defense we played ( no offense to claiborne kids) and I expect MoW to have a great D also. Anyone expecting us to throw it all over the yard in this one might need to just listen to Ron and Pat, instead of making the short drive to Burke Tony....all that meaningless babble said, I think this will be another hard hitting, grind it out, wear em down and run em over game that Greeneville pulls out in the weight room again.

Greeneville 35

MoW            24

I agree what Ballard said after the game. The summer workout program is what won Greeneville the game. I believe no team in the state has a better summer program. Db simply ran out of gas. I expect the usual Greeneville vs west type game. But I beleieve the devils won't let them hang around until late in the fourth. 

Edited by DevilMan03

23 hours ago, WhereChampionsAreMade said:

West can't allow broken plays to become big gains or touchdowns. That burned us twice last week. This is too close to call for me.

No one should questions if Greeneville can go 4 quarters after last week. I Honestly don't believe we will see another offensive line like Db. Those guys were monsters.

Edited by DevilMan03

On 8/21/2017 at 11:28 AM, DevilMan03 said:

No one should questions if Greeneville can go 4 quarters after last week. I Honestly don't believe we will see another offensive line like Db. Those guys were monsters.

West o line played their best game in a long time against East. It will take that and more against the Devils. Right now the question is how does Zack Young handle the qb with Foreback out. Ballard will make plays but West has to limit the big gains more than anything or else it will be a long game.

On 8/21/2017 at 1:41 PM, Pudding said:

Greeneville by 10.  Hey MoWest, here's the most obvious hint of the season so far:  put a spy on Ballard and hit him every play possible.

Why on earth would West try to hit someone in a football game? That's like buying a toilet and then taking a dump in it. Who does that?