Knox West

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Wished they could go back to Scott Cummings.

Stay away from Cummings lol he isn't coming back. This always comes up. Can West not be successful without Cummings? Cummings is getting paid a ton of money in Cleveland. Has all the talent and runs the youth program. He pretty much has all control of the city youth football league in cleveland. And he gets what he wants. He got turf, field house is getting renovated, money is no issue for him at Cleveland 

Edited by fooseball95

I watched West play Alcoa in a scrimmage a few weeks ago. They have some good points and some that need working on. I watched the center over snap the QB so many times I wanted to go jump off the back of the stadium to forget about it. The QB looked good but I'm sure that has to be in the back of his mind every play. I just didn't see a difference maker in the backfield but they did have some good pass routes and a few good size linemen.

That is what I thought as well, but Cummings made it some what difficult for people to remember that, which i believe caused some minor issues with the last coach. Hopefully they bounce back and the kids and community still stay involved and supportive pf the new coach while he tries to build the program back up. But what will people say if they aren't? Before it was you can't bring a 3a offense to 5a ball, Brwon was successful at M.West, will they bash him as hard for not being successful or will they give more support through hard times? Hopefully we wont have to find out and maybe Bearden got that much better and this last game was just a bump in the road, but this next game will be against a team much better than Bearden, so West better get things fixed and ready to go quick.