(10)Lake Co at (1)Dresden

shockernation

Wow.  Fanthe is a newbie and is sounding so .........above it all.  As far as I've seen,  no one is talking trash.  Just giving opinions.  I will give mine now.  I think this game is a toss up.  Very simple.  The team that scores the most points will win.  fanthe .....don't be so high and mighty about being a true champion. It makes you sound pompous.  

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BigSwo said:

Wow.  Fanthe is a newbie and is sounding so .........above it all.  As far as I've seen,  no one is talking trash.  Just giving opinions.  I will give mine now.  I think this game is a toss up.  Very simple.  The team that scores the most points will win.  fanthe .....don't be so high and mighty about being a true champion. It makes you sound pompous.  

Yep

10 hours ago, BigSwo said:

newbie on here maybe but not to bull being slung, and all I did was give my opinion so you are the one who is above it all,  opinions are fine to give with you as long as it is the same as yours, if someone has a different opinion you attack them.  I didn't attack anyone just gave an opinion but evidently ruffled your feathers.  Exactly what is wrong with the world today.  Your the one sounding pompous and high and mighty .  

Edited by fanthe

13 hours ago, fanthe said:

Ever think that Dresden fans were busy watching their team play to care what trash was being talked about them on here?  That's how true Champions handle themselves with CLASS they let their ability and talent do the talking for them.  

Yes. But they sure do post when they are killing teams like last year. yso angry is faithful .I didn't see anything after the game from Dresden fans either so I guess you were watching film or all the highlights.Its also called jumping on the band wagon when things are going really great and not as much when maybe not as well ads last year .Not that Dresden should be ,they still doing very well .So if Dresden gets LC down 21-0 early ,I'm sure I won't  see any posts as everyone will be watching the game. But its the Dresden fans business.But shouldn't be fair weather fans.Can see ur point during the game  but what about after .Guess maybe a lot of Dresden Lions fans are partying after the big win.I'm sure they stopped somewhere on the way home. 

Edited by mrbigster

42 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes. But they sure do post when they are killing teams like last year. yso angry is faithful .I didn't see anything after the game from Dresden fans either so I guess you were watching film or all the highlights.Its also called jumping on the band wagon when things are going really great and not as much when maybe not as well ads last year .Not that Dresden should be ,they still doing very well .So if Dresden gets LC down 21-0 early ,I'm sure I won't  see any posts as everyone will be watching the game. But its the Dresden fans business.But shouldn't be fair weather fans.Can see ur point during the game  but what about after .Guess maybe a lot of Dresden Lions fans are partying after the big win.I'm sure they stopped somewhere on the way home. 

Again with the slander why must you attack ? Jealous maybe you assume way to much. Maybe Dresden fans have lives more important things to do than to jump on coach t.  Just sayin or maybe not in either case no need to trash anyone

26 minutes ago, fanthe said:

Again with the slander why must you attack ? Jealous maybe you assume way to much. Maybe Dresden fans have lives more important things to do than to jump on coach t.  Just sayin or maybe not in either case no need to trash anyone

I'm not attacking.Just having a little fun.Why  jealous?.I think LC has more gold balls and a state runnerup than Dresden does. Proud that Dresden won last year .And UC the years before. Shows how tough the district is.But if you have more important things to do,why You on here worrying about what I say? .I think its going to be a close game .But never know because of turnovers ,officiating. But LC 68 has seen Dresden and said he thinks Dresden may win.But thinks LC can win .So hoping for a good one.But then again ,both coaching staffs have seen each other play in person so who knows.But not trashing Dresden.I think they have an excellent team.Was just wondering why nobody posted hardly any scores the other night during the game or even after.Or the next morning. Last year the pages were full..Thats  all.But again,its the Dresden fans business.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:56 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Dresden is the favorite  in this game. They have more big game experience and have players that have been there and done that. LC is really young and talented. Dresden is catching LC early in the season which is also an advantage. This is more than likely the first of two meetings between the two schools. LC will be scary good by playoff time. I have seen both teams play and LC is more talented but Dresden is more seasoned. It will be a tough game for both teams. I will be surprised if Dresden handles LC with ease. Not saying that Dresden will not win but it will not be as easy as some think. I will not be shocked if LC wins this game.

Curious as to who is saying this will be an easy game for Dresden. I haven't heard that from any Dresden fans. Truth is we lost 17 seniors, have several key players banged up & out & we have a freshman QB. We know Lake County will be a tough game for us. The game being played at Dresden & the first home game of the season especially after a State Championship last year should be an advantage to us. I think you'll also see that our freshman QB has just as much potential as Dresser. He passed for 171 yards Fri night & rushed for 103. It should be a good game & I'm sure we'll meet up again in the post season.

Just now, dtownfan364 said:

Curious as to who is saying this will be an easy game for Dresden. I haven't heard that from any Dresden fans. Truth is we lost 17 seniors, have several key players banged up & out & we have a freshman QB. We know Lake County will be a tough game for us. The game being played at Dresden & the first home game of the season especially after a State Championship last year should be an advantage to us. I think you'll also see that our freshman QB has just as much potential as Dresser. He passed for 171 yards Fri night & rushed for 103. It should be a good game & I'm sure we'll meet up again in the post season.

I have seen the freshman quarterback. He is impressive. I am sure he will continue to get better. The player that really caught my eye was Nanney. He is a very good linebacker and runs the ball hard. I agree Dresden is the favorite but I wouldn't be surprised if the young ones from LC win.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I've been on the T posting for years during the good & the bad. Had to change name & password several times due to the T not being very user friendly but I can assure you I'm no fair weather fan. As far as not posting before or after the Scotts Hill game, I don't typically post much in non-district games as they don't mean too much & there's not usually a lot of trash talking between the teams. Our freshman QB made quite the showing against Scotts Hill & saw several sophomores step up & make some huge plays. We are a little banged up right now but that's just giving some younger players a chance to get some reps in.