(10)Lake Co at (1)Dresden

shockernation

14 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

I've been on the T posting for years during the good & the bad. Had to change name & password several times due to the T not being very user friendly but I can assure you I'm no fair weather fan. As far as not posting before or after the Scotts Hill game, I don't typically post much in non-district games as they don't mean too much & there's not usually a lot of trash talking between the teams. Our freshman QB made quite the showing against Scotts Hill & saw several sophomores step up & make some huge plays. We are a little banged up right now but that's just giving some younger players a chance to get some reps in.

Im just having a little fun dtown.Hoping the young'uns can play hard and not get rattled on a visitor field and a district game

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Im just having a little fun dtown.Hoping the young'uns can play hard and not get rattled on a visitor field and a district game

It's all good. I keep seeing all the Lake Co fans talking about their "young" team though. Your boys won't be the only young team on the field. We have young ones all over the field as well. Some did get playing time last year because of all the blow out games but most are not used to playing both sides of the ball like they're having to this year. Nanney, for example, never played on offense until now (his senior year). We're back to a typical 1A team where everyone pretty much stays on the field the entire game so that's a pretty big adjustment from what they had gotten used to.

Dang actually busy for a weekend and miss all the fun. lol To me this game is a toss up because I haven't seen either team play this year. I still keep up with Dresden because the wife's nephew is on the team. I expect Dresden and LC to be the cream of the crop in our district but I'm not sure either team can hang with the Wayne County or Huntingdon's of the west this year (right now, no way). If both teams stay healthy and gets better through the season playoffs could be fun. I'll say Dresden wins this game in a close one. Next time they meet I hope Dresden wins again. lol

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Dang actually busy for a weekend and miss all the fun. lol To me this game is a toss up because I haven't seen either team play this year. I still keep up with Dresden because the wife's nephew is on the team. I expect Dresden and LC to be the cream of the crop in our district but I'm not sure either team can hang with the Wayne County or Huntingdon's of the west this year (right now, no way). If both teams stay healthy and gets better through the season playoffs could be fun. I'll say Dresden wins this game in a close one. Next time they meet I hope Dresden wins again. lol

I agree but hoping for a LC win. Was wondering where you were...lol

9 minutes ago, Rings said:

This is the nicest trash talk I've ever read. Don't be apologetic. Root for your team and drink the cool aid. I'm for whoever wins. 

I just said this has turned into the weirdest thread? The fan has his appearance coming on dr phil...I think to say both teams are young is a fair assessment? People in LC just know that our sophomore class is one of the best we've had in along time...not looking to play the "we're just too young" IF we lose! I'll be glad to see my battery man Weds (at least we can have a legit LC Dresden argument) SORRY IF I OFFENDED anyone (crying emoji)

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I agree but hoping for a LC win. Was wondering where you were...lol

Had to work both Sat and Sunday (actually worked unlike most days). I looked all over the interweb Friday for our game but couldn't find it. Really hoping this weeks game will be on twinkle radio. 

Just now, ysoangry said:

Had to work both Sat and Sunday (actually worked unlike most days). I looked all over the interweb Friday for our game but couldn't find it. Really hoping this weeks game will be on twinkle radio. 

I think twinkle radio is carrying Westview.  At least that's what I thought he said on the Saturday morning coaches show.