Marshall County @ Tullahoma

Lead

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 8:12 AM, leadfarmer said:

Tullahoma is off to a good start this year. I think the Tigers will be too much for Tullahoma to handle in this one. 

MC -49

T

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 8:12 AM, leadfarmer said:

Tullahoma is off to a good start this year. I think the Tigers will be too much for Tullahoma to handle in this one. 

MC -49

T - 14

This is not the same MC team from last year. They must respect all of their opponents.

Sloppy game for MC, but I don't want to take anything away from the wildcats. #25 Burks for Tullahoma is a homerun threat each time he gets the ball. #electric. The Tullahoma QB made some Aaron Rodgers type plays escaping pressure and finding open receivers down the field. Luckily the Tigers got the stops they needed to get to escape with the W. The Tigers need to work on OL, and DB play to get anywhere close to where they were last season. Go Big Blue!!!

Give Tullahoma credit, they laid some wood to MC today. #25 for Tullahoma is electric, but there were some pretty hard hitting guys for them too. MC had quite a few guys go down with injuries from where the Wildcats laid some pretty hard hits. I agree, that region better pay attention to this Tullahoma team.