Pearl Cohn vs Giles

FBfan26

14 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

People said this last time and we lost. We still have spots to fill. I would be more comfortable if we were playing a few weeks from now when I know we hitting on all cylinders.

I agree with you, a few more weeks in PC would have had a better edge.  I think with that said GC has a better advantage, plus with it being early we will see what team has prepared better for the humid conditions.  If it's close, it will come down to conditioning and discipline.  Hopefully this will be a great game and atmosphere.  Just bring the catfish.  Good luck, safe travels. 

8 hours ago, JAFO said:

I agree with you, a few more weeks in PC would have had a better edge.  I think with that said GC has a better advantage, plus with it being early we will see what team has prepared better for the humid conditions.  If it's close, it will come down to conditioning and discipline.  Hopefully this will be a great game and atmosphere.  Just bring the catfish.  Good luck, safe travels. 

One thing I have never worried about is conditioning. Something that might give us an edge is we have already played two games. Normally it takes about week 3 to really get going. catfish should be hitting the road to lol ty

Edited by FBfan26