Pearl Cohn vs Giles

FBfan26

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Last time PC played Giles they came to Nashville and handed us a L which is also the last time Pearl Cohn has last a home game. We hit the road and we're heading to their place. Hopefully we can get some get back.

Tough for me to pick this one seeing how I pull for both teams except when we play the two of you.

16 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Tough for me to pick this one seeing how I pull for both teams except when we play the two of you.

Yea and giles has been legit These past two games. We are still trying to hit our stride. I'm glad the MBA game is over because it was real physical. Alot of people are saying this game is the battle for the district. Hopefully we can sneak up out of there with one.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

People said this last time and we lost. We still have spots to fill. I would be more comfortable if we were playing a few weeks from now when I know we hitting on all cylinders.

Man i would put all my chips on you guys in this one if the only practice you had was your warm ups before the game. No disrespect to Giles, but I picked you guys to win state this year.

4 hours ago, bcd said:

I'd say PC is favored by a good bit, but you have to play the games to see those upsets :)

Both PC and Gile's fanbase has been fun to talk with over the years, I wish you both luck and an injury-free game.  Biggest 3A game this year so far.

Thanks bcd we will need it.