Pearl Cohn vs Giles

FBfan26

3 hours ago, TheManWhoThinksHeCan said:

The Bobcats need to work on playing til the end. They had plenty of game left to win, but hung their heads when they saw a little adversity. I can deal with losing when 100% effort is given. Unfortunately, I didn't see that on Saturday. That's shameful.

That game should've been over in 3rd quarter. PC has to put teams away! Let Giles come back to make this a game and almost cost us. But y'all WR he real deal tho.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

2 hours ago, TheManWhoThinksHeCan said:

The Bobcats need to work on playing til the end. They had plenty of game left to win, but hung their heads when they saw a little adversity. I can deal with losing when 100% effort is given. Unfortunately, I didn't see that on Saturday. That's shameful.

How can you say they didn't give 100% effort? They battled back from being down by 21 or 28 points at halftime! More than half the team is playing both sides of the ball! Shameful that's a sorry response on your behalf! We made adjustments at halftime on d and looked like a different team!

39 minutes ago, 1323 said:

How can you say they didn't give 100% effort? They battled back from being down by 21 or 28 points at halftime! More than half the team is playing both sides of the ball! Shameful that's a sorry response on your behalf! We made adjustments at halftime on d and looked like a different team!

They gave up at the end up the game. They walked away while the PC player was running for the end zone. That's  shameful. They should play every play with pride, win or lose. 

32 minutes ago, TheManWhoThinksHeCan said:

They gave up at the end up the game. They walked away while the PC player was running for the end zone. That's  shameful. They should play every play with pride, win or lose. 

So you define the whole game off of 1 play? I agree there were a few that walked away but, the kid was gone! It wasn't no catching him! If I do recall it was several still chasing him.