The sweat bees of trousdale county fly to the rockpile in motown

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, vufan61 said:

Hey genius, how about keeping things like this off of the boards! Remember, "lose lips sink ships"

It's not a big secret genius most people know he tore his ACL it's pretty much public knowledge this is high school football not NFL what you think Westmoreland wouldn't find out when they seen him in street cloths on sideline Friday night and once the watch the film from last game they wouldn't be able to tell when they seen him get hurt on film once again this isn't a Top Secret 

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

The answer is nope! 

TC is deep at their skill positions. The future is bright, as long as RTD doesnt give away all the secrets. Are we really sure he is a fan of TC or is he a spy? :ph34r: TC may have to start having closed practices. 

Got be the most asinine statement I have read lol yeah ok I'm a spy that goes tho high school practices if the family makes it public knowledge then I'm sure it's not a secret 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

It's not a big secret genius most people know he tore his ACL it's pretty much public knowledge this is high school football not NFL what you think Westmoreland wouldn't find out when they seen him in street cloths on sideline Friday night and once the watch the film from last game they wouldn't be able to tell when they seen him get hurt on film once again this isn't a Top Secret 

No one on here knew it until you made it public knowledge. We don't have to give an injury report like the NFL. I'd be willing to bet as soon as someone read this they told the Westmoreland coaching staff. They probably immediately decided to spend more time working other parts of our offense instead of our fullback game. That is how it works. I seriously doubt you ever played here because you don't know the number one rule of Jacket football. "What we say here and what we do here.............."

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, vufan61 said:

No one on here knew it until you made it public knowledge. We don't have to give an injury report like the NFL. I'd be willing to bet as soon as someone read this they told the Westmoreland coaching staff. They probably immediately decided to spend more time working other parts of our offense instead of our fullback game. That is how it works. I seriously doubt you ever played here because you don't know the number one rule of Jacket football. "What we say here and what we do here.............."

Nah I don't care what the rule is in Hartsville nah I'm sure most people already since Sunday like I said I couldn't careless what Westmoreland knows bec the better team will win