Bledsoe @ Grundy

1 hour ago, warrior9294 said:

I will take Bledsoe by a bunch. That's even even if grundy has a team. How do you take kids out of the school and replace kids that have worked out all year with you. 

I agree completely but wasn't surprised at all by it. Just goes to show you no matter who they get to come out, if you can't coach you can't win. We have a losers mentality here in Grundy, i'm starting to believe it's accepted by everyone. 

i wanna start with I'm proud of my boys for playing hard and they'll show up next week a play hard every snap. Bledsoe wins this game by 35 because those coaches will make sure to screw it up. One thing is for sure, after today  the best players won't he the ball and Casey is making it a easy decision to transfer Ethan and Evan Of Grundy and not even feel bad about it.

1 hour ago, warrior9294 said:

I will take Bledsoe by a bunch. That's even even if grundy has a team. How do you take kids out of the school and replace kids that have worked out all year with you. 

I agree 100%. If something doesn't change in Grundy soon we won't have enough to even have a team. In my opinion the school board is a bigger joke than the coaches. This program has been set back 10 years.

21 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

i wanna start with I'm proud of my boys for playing hard and they'll show up next week a play hard every snap. Bledsoe wins this game by 35 because those coaches will make sure to screw it up. One thing is for sure, after today  the best players won't he the ball and Casey is making it a easy decision to transfer Ethan and Evan Of Grundy and not even feel bad about it.

I'd think your sons would look good in red reunited with wingo

49 minutes ago, BamaRules said:

I agree completely but wasn't surprised at all by it. Just goes to show you no matter who they get to come out, if you can't coach you can't win. We have a losers mentality here in Grundy, i'm starting to believe it's accepted by everyone. 

Definitely accepted. One guy was heard saying even if we don't win on the score board we are winners....um heck no we are not....this is HIGH SCHOOL not 5/6. That is why we are not good because the expectations are terrible...and our coach is awful.