(2-0) Knoxville Fulton at (3-0) Austin East

Turtle

15 hours ago, haweanbula said:

This is the game I've picked to go to this Friday night. I'm not rooting for either team. I just want to see some great high school football. I'm thinking Fulton by 7 in the late 4th quarter. 

I'm with you bula, great game to see plus supper at Chandler's. Cannot be surpassed.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:50 AM, haweanbula said:

This is the game I've picked to go to this Friday night. I'm not rooting for either team. I just want to see some great high school football. I'm thinking Fulton by 7 in the late 4th quarter. 

So what you think?  I was the one working the chains... However, the game didn't start out good but 2nd half it became a ballgame..

On 9/9/2017 at 9:58 AM, Turtle said:

So what you think?  I was the one working the chains... However, the game didn't start out good but 2nd half it became a ballgame..

I absolutely loved the game. By the 2nd quarter I thought it was going to be a blow out. Austin east came back strong and really made for an exciting 2nd half. I feel if AE had played all 4 quarters like they did in the 2nd half it would have been a much different ball game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, haweanbula said:

I absolutely loved the game. By the 2nd quarter I thought it was going to be a blow out. Austin east came back strong and really made for an exciting 2nd half. I feel if AE had played all 4 quarters like they did in the 2nd half it would have been a much different ball game. 

And if Fulton played 2nd half like the 1st half would have been a blowout ... 

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Turtle said:

TadVols,

Quit living in the past... The AE vs Fulton games will never be as lopsided as they were in the past. 

Good .. they wont be so boring ... I only go to games at Fulton when they play anymore ..  I didnt see the game this year but AE speed matches Fulton .. it comes down to execution .