Smoky Bears vs DB

gobears89

The turnovers and KO return were backbreakers. Obviously the depth played a roll upfront but w that said not impressed w the tribe. Young Bears could only lose another game or 2. Playoffs should be within reach which is a step back in right direction. Young QB is a stud. Bears O has potential to light it up if they can throw and catch (more like the bears everybody expect to see) & Bears run game is the awful like normal. A few less mistakes and a couple catches made and DB was in serious trouble by a very young 5a team.

GoBears!!

Just now, gobears89 said:

The turnovers and KO return were backbreakers. Obviously the depth played a roll upfront but w that said not impressed w the tribe. Young Bears could only lose another game or 2. Playoffs should be within reach which is a step back in right direction. Young QB is a stud. Bears O has potential to light it up if they can throw and catch (more like the bears everybody expect to see) & Bears run game is the awful like normal. A few less mistakes and a couple catches made and DB was in serious trouble by a very young 5a team.

GoBears!!

But what about the band?

Hey, that question was directed to me Grad. But you did a pretty good job answering it so I wont complain. I don't think this ever gets fixed. Even if Clark retires this year or next you can count on the administration/school board to replace him with someone even worse.  It's going to take 20 years to clean out the stench even if someone wanted to. By then the liberals will have banned football in high school. Anyway all the blue hairs in Kingsport has the band to brag about now. They don't need football anymore.

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

In an interview Clark admits to a coaching faux pas this week, he said they are looking past Open Date and concentrating on Alcoa for next week.

I know your kidding blazer,no coach above  peewee football overlooks any game.{meaning the SC game} I can understand looking past the open date if that's what you meant.Anyway ,a good peewee coach wouldn't look past any game.Like someone  said DB was already looking past Greeneville on down the road to the SH game.Those things don't happen in 6A.

Edited by BatmanDevil