Heritage vs Mcminn Co

HHSMountaineers

Big win against our rival yesterday so now its on to another region game don't know much about Mcminn since we havent played them in about 5 or 6 years I heard someone say they lost alot of starters off their team last season so I think if our offense plays like it did last night it could be another winnable game gonna hurt not having one of our best dlineman though, thoughts on who you guys think will win

33 minutes ago, HHSMountaineers said:

Big win against our rival yesterday so now its on to another region game don't know much about Mcminn since we havent played them in about 5 or 6 years I heard someone say they lost alot of starters off their team last season so I think if our offense plays like it did last night it could be another winnable game gonna hurt not having one of our best dlineman though, thoughts on who you guys think will win

Hderitage should take this one by a couple scores. McMinn has struggled a 1-3  and this is an away game . Good luck!

Having just played McMinn. They are better than what most people think. They are a pretty scrappy bunch. They did lose some starters off of last years team but skill wise they return some good players. #1 Sharpe the fullback is a good tough runner. They don't throw the ball much so they will test your run defense. They will try to run the ball and eat the clock. If you can't get them off the field they will keep it close. Defensively they play the run pretty well but did give up some passing yds to Rhea and we are not known for throwing the ball.

I think Hertiage will win but with the style McMinn plays, I don't see it being by more than 2 maybe 3 TDs 

Edited by Rhea Co.

I would have to take Heritage. I watched McMinn against Maryville and they just weren't in the same league. That game went into the mercy rule and would have at halftime had Maryville not missed an extra point going into the half.  It was one of those games that was like someone dying and your told it would be in a few hours and all the family comes in for the funeral but they keep living. 

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would have to take Heritage. I watched McMinn against Maryville and they just weren't in the same league. That game went into the mercy rule and would have at halftime had Maryville not missed an extra point going into the half.  It was one of those games that was like someone dying and your told it would be in a few hours and all the family comes in for the funeral but they keep living. 

Classic Barn!LOL!!

On 9/11/2017 at 3:53 AM, HHSMountaineers said:

Don't they run like the triple option now or something?

Looked more like a triple mess when they played Maryville.  Never dreamed before the season I would be considering going to this game but some of the teams I do enjoy watching the wheels seem to have come off. Love to see Heritage with 3 wins after this game especially after I walked out of the Oak Ridge scrimmage thinking this team won't win a single game this year. Tells you all you need to know about scrimmages. By the way has anyone heard from Shad after last week.2wqx5hd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1