GRUNDY VS DEKALB

Workforit247

8 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

Those boys will always play hard , Cash puts it on the line every play. We have talent and some really good kids. I saw a player at the Whitwell game tonight and he told me I love football coach, but I won't play for Casey. He's transferring to whitwell now. That's sad 

Transferring to Whitwell? LMBO. That's not a very smart decision. SP is where the kids need to come if they are leaving the mountain. 

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Transferring to Whitwell? LMBO. That's not a very smart decision. SP is where the kids need to come if they are leaving the mountain. 

Not a smart decision? LMBO....... Grundy to Whitwell pipeline getting stronger. Not a bad thing at all. Should help Whitwell out a ton. Only way we will stay within 4tds  against the mighty Pirates. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

4 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Not a smart decision? LMBO....... Grundy to Whitwell pipeline getting stronger. Not a bad thing at all. Should help Whitwell out a ton. Only way we will stay within 4tds  against the mighty Pirates. 

Whitwell has a two year window counting this one. You know I'm shooting straight. Whitwell might beat us this season, but they aren't winning any state titles there is all I'm saying. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell has a two year window counting this one. You know I'm shooting straight. Whitwell might beat us this season, but they aren't winning any state titles there is all I'm saying. 

Never said anything about state titles. I was talking directly about SP. You cant even think about winning state when you havent even won a region championship. Whitwell hasnt beaten SP in 20 plus years. That should be the only focus....not winning state. That shouldnt even be talked about at Whitwell.