OAK RIDGE vs SEVIER COUNTY

WilleTheWildcat

Sevier County

Jefferson County L  3 - 6 bottom of the seventh inning lol

Heritage W 10 - 3

Knox. Central W 20 - 7

Dobyns-Bennett L 17 - 35

South Doyle W 41 - 24

The Smoky Bears are supposed to have a talented freshmen QB. They always seem to have a talented QB. Should be a great game between two 3 - 2 teams. I'm looking forward to seeing if OR can continue to improve. Score prediction coming later.

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Sevier County

Jefferson County L  3 - 6 bottom of the seventh inning lol

Heritage W 10 - 3

Knox. Central W 20 - 7

Dobyns-Bennett L 17 - 35

South Doyle W 41 - 24

The Smoky Bears are supposed to have a talented freshmen QB. They always seem to have a talented QB. Should be a great game between two 3 - 2 teams. I'm looking forward to seeing if OR can continue to improve. Score prediction coming later.

OR found a way to beat West and I believe they find a way to beat SC.

OR 24 SC 21

3 hours ago, SdotBears said:

This thread has potential.  I had a good time at oak ridge Friday night.  But thanks to orc giving out web addresses I doubt I'll have enough money for a return trip this week

SdotBears, does Sevier County have their games broadcast on the Internet, audio or video? Thanks. I can't get OR games on the computer but I can get it on my wife's smartphone. I just prefer to listen on the computer.

Im breaking out a fresh can of purple ink for this game. The young QB is years ahead of his time. I think the State runner up hangover has ended a year early and a new leader has clearly emerged. It amazing what 1 kid can do and when it's at the QB position it's even more impactful and let's face it the Bears want to throw the rock. Now that they have a football guy back at QB the sky is the limit. While I'm not ready to put this Bears squad where the 2013-2015 teams were but by next season they will be a tough out. OR may have their hands full if Bears come out hot in passing game. I have been a harsh critic of the Coaching staff but it appears they have pulled they heads out of their backside at least most of them. D coordinator has them playing hard and w the new found talent at QB the offensive play caller may find his groove again. The schedule is weak as water this year but all they can do is play the teams in front of them and after OR they should be favored till 2nd or 3rd rd. 

GoBears!!

10 hours ago, bounder said:

Willie you should be able to PrepRadio.com I did when we lived in Lexington, Ky. and all I had was a MacBookAir laptop.

7 hours ago, gobears89 said:

Mixx105.5.com streams all games live

Thanks bounder. I have used prepradio.com for years and years but something is different this year for some reason. I should probably send David Clarey a message.

Thanks gobears89. If I can't get prepradio.com to work, I will give your guys a listen. 

Go Bears have a safe trip to OR and no injuries Friday night. RWR! Secondary and LBs get ready for the air to be filled with Purple Rain. DL, get pressure on the young QB.

20 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

SdotBears, does Sevier County have their games broadcast on the Internet, audio or video? Thanks. I can't get OR games on the computer but I can get it on my wife's smartphone. I just prefer to listen on the computer.

GB89 beat me to it. But mixx105.5 does a gooder job broadcasting the games.  Probably the best high school football broadcasting team in east tennessee :D