OAK RIDGE vs SEVIER COUNTY

WilleTheWildcat

12 hours ago, SdotBears said:

Enjoyed Friday night at oak ridge. Got to watch the game with gooder fans and the cubs cleaned out the concession stand. The snow cone man made his monthly bonus off 25. But the best part was hanging out with my boy romeo. Not sure the ridge can handle another Friday night with the both of us.

mbo9bn.png

Romeo & The Purple Bull.

21 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Thanks bounder. I have used prepradio.com for years and years but something is different this year for some reason. I should probably send David Clarey a message.

Thanks gobears89. If I can't get prepradio.com to work, I will give your guys a listen. 

Go Bears have a safe trip to OR and no injuries Friday night. RWR! Secondary and LBs get ready for the air to be filled with Purple Rain. DL, get pressure on the young QB.

Not sure pressure on the QB is a good plan. He is a very capable runner possibly one of the best on the field. He is playing both ways for now but I bet the  offensive coaches will pull the franchise card soon and make him play only QB. Huge mistake with Luke Manning a few years ago as he was stud safety, its hard to blam them when QB means so much to the scoring aspect of things but when deep in the playoffs I would play guys like this kid on everything. I may be old school but I say play the best 11 on both sides. NCAA football is imo the 1st venue suitable for 1 way players.  OR will have more athletes but this young bear is gaining swagger as the weeks roll by, big test friday  night for sure. I dont think bears will be much of a threat for the w. But like I said before if they are hot throwing and catching then yes "air bears" may hang around for a while. Can the bears contain graham? Thats also an obvious key. 

GB

43 minutes ago, gobears89 said:

Not sure pressure on the QB is a good plan. He is a very capable runner possibly one of the best on the field. He is playing both ways for now but I bet the  offensive coaches will pull the franchise card soon and make him play only QB. Huge mistake with Luke Manning a few years ago as he was stud safety, its hard to blam them when QB means so much to the scoring aspect of things but when deep in the playoffs I would play guys like this kid on everything. I may be old school but I say play the best 11 on both sides. NCAA football is imo the 1st venue suitable for 1 way players.  OR will have more athletes but this young bear is gaining swagger as the weeks roll by, big test friday  night for sure. I dont think bears will be much of a threat for the w. But like I said before if they are hot throwing and catching then yes "air bears" may hang around for a while. Can the bears contain graham? Thats also an obvious key. 

GB

Not sure Graham will play.

Edited by SweetScience

I'd like to know who in the blue heck makes our schedule. I spent all summer sleeping on the couch after gov91topbull came to town.  Now that I have a chance of being allowed in the bedroom we got tony the bull and the big purple bull himself coming to town. Ill be stuck on the couch for who knows how long.  Whoever made this schedule should buy me some ear plugs. And some cookie dough for me to drown my sorrows in.