OAK RIDGE vs SEVIER COUNTY

WilleTheWildcat

22 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Congratulations to Coach Russell, he will be presented the Character Star Assistant Coach Award before the ballgame.  In the 50's, Winston Russell led Oak Ridge track team to 3 state championships, just missed a 4th one by 2 points when a runner on the relay team dropped the baton.  He's a legend in Oak Ridge.  Thanks Coach Russell.  

30 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Congratulations to Coach Russell, he will be presented the Character Star Assistant Coach Award before the ballgame.  In the 50's, Winston Russell led Oak Ridge track team to 3 state championships, just missed a 4th one by 2 points when a runner on the relay team dropped the baton.  He's a legend in Oak Ridge.  Thanks Coach Russell.  

Held some records @ UT for quite awhile, too from my understanding. He was my dad's teacher @ Robertsville. Dad said he was a great athlete. Said Russell could easily dunk a basketball. He was my gym coach as well and he was amazing on a speed bag. What a guy.

On September 19, 2017 at 10:44 AM, oridgecat said:

goobers,

I have 2 questions and then I'll hang up and listen.

What happened to the purple ink?

By the end of the week, Will it be Here Kitty Kitty again this year?

Cant do the ink from phone is all. And here Kitty Kitty does have a nice ring. 

Edited by gobears89
Wrong text

GAME DAY! Go get'em OL, DL. LBs, WRs, QB, RBs, DBs, P, PK, Special Teams, 2nd and 3rd teams and all the CoachT members who will show up and cheer for the Wildcats.

This should be a wonderful high school games between two improving teams. I am an Oak Ridger by birth and proud of it so I have to say in one heck of a game 28 - 27 Wildcats.

If you have had a heart attack like me, get your pills by your side and dial 9 1 and hope you don't have to dial the second 1. Now, you might understand why I joke around on CoachT, I need to keep things lite and stay calm.

Don't forget to watch Tee on Saturday at 3:30. He is still third team but Clemson will destroy Boston College so he will see the field a lot.

4 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

GAME DAY! Go get'em OL, DL. LBs, WRs, QB, RBs, DBs, P, PK, Special Teams, 2nd and 3rd teams and all the CoachT members who will show up and cheer for the Wildcats.

This should be a wonderful high school games between two improving teams. I am an Oak Ridger by birth and proud of it so I have to say in one heck of a game 28 - 27 Wildcats.

If you have had a heart attack like me, get your pills by your side and dial 9 1 and hope you don't have to dial the second 1. Now, you might understand why I joke around on CoachT, I need to keep things lite and stay calm.

Don't forget to watch Tee on Saturday at 3:30. He is still third team but Clemson will destroy Boston College so he will see the field a lot.

Tee has been playing with the first team early in games.  So, he may not be with the first group of receivers on the field but he and Rodgers are playing early and often.  It has been fun to watch.  So proud and happy for #5.