Oakland @ Blackman

SEVEN

Blackma played a sloppy offense 

27 minutes ago, riots said:

This game came down to who control the turnovers, there we're quit a few points due to turnovers 

Blackman played sloppy on offense.. Hats off to Woody Washington he did a good job taking away Trey Knox... And Blackman defense looked flat. All that said a W for Oakland is still a W.

4 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Blackman played sloppy on offense.. Hats off to Woody Washington he did a good job taking away Trey Knox... And Blackman defense looked flat. All that said a W for Oakland is still a W.

Wasn't exactly a perfect game from Oakland either. However, the Patriots have proven that adversity only deepens their resolve. As you said though, you can go -4 on turnover margin and expect to beat any team, let alone Oakland

I don't think Franklin 1-5 is Better than Siegel who Oakland has still left also..but apparently the opinion is that Franklin and Cookeville are the two best left....cookville hasn't got into Boro played yet..this will start there there true test.. they only best riverdale last year got shut out by Siegel,,lost soundly to Blackman,,and blown away by Oakland 

4 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Truly appreciate you saving me a tow bill last night by moving my car, partner!   Some of the best hospitality we've had.  The barbeque sandwiches were great!   Much thanks!

3 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Truly appreciate you saving me a tow bill last night by moving my car, partner!   Some of the best hospitality we've had.  The barbeque sandwiches were great!   Much thanks!

You bet, real honor getting to put the name with the face... Hope we can do it again sometime, but with better results...lol...Take care and Gods best on you and your family and crew

• Like 1