OOLTEWAH @ SODDY DAISY

PassiveAggressive

SO THE TOP 4 IN 2 6A ARE PLAYING OUT OF REGION OPPONENTS.

DEM OWLS HAVE BEEN PLAYING SODDY FOREVER AND IT'S NO CAKEWALK ESPECIALLY IN THEIR HOUSE. THEY ALMOST PULLED OF AN UPSET OF THE TOP TEAM IN 4-5A. OFFENSIVELY THEY CAN SCORE WITH THE BEST OF THEM. DEFENSIVELY, THEY CAN'T STOP THE OPPONENT FROM SCORING. THIS GAME WILL COME DOWN TO STOPPING THE AIR ATTACK OF SODDY TO PULL OUT A WIN. NOT A REGION FOE BUT DEM OWLS CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER L:?

#LOP 

#GO OWLS!

IMO NO TEAM HAS SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM ERRBODY. ALL HAVE TAKEN CUPCAKES TO THE WOODSHED. MARIVUL IS AT THE TOP AND HAVE NOT PLAYED DA BEARZ, OWLS  OR BLUERAIDERZ SO I CANT CROWN ON PAST HISTORY. ONE OF US SHOULD GET A WIN AND DA BEARZ SAY THAT THEY HAVE THE MOST 6A EXPERIENCE SO WE WILL SEE. IT WILL  BE TIGHT IN THE END.

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

IMO NO TEAM HAS SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM ERRBODY. ALL HAVE TAKEN CUPCAKES TO THE WOODSHED. MARIVUL IS AT THE TOP AND HAVE NOT PLAYED DA BEARZ, OWLS  OR BLUERAIDERZ SO I CANT CROWN ON PAST HISTORY. ONE OF US SHOULD GET A WIN AND DA BEARZ SAY THAT THEY HAVE THE MOST 6A EXPERIENCE SO WE WILL SEE. IT WILL  BE TIGHT IN THE END.

You're correct bout 1 thing. Maryville has not played the Bears, Owls or Cleveland. They have played the future 5A state champs, Knox Catholic.  Most likely the future 6A state champs in Oakland and future 3A state champs and now possibly semi team in state this year in Fulton. Don't mention cupcakes on that schedule. They pretty much showed everyone that they have separated themselves from Bradley, Cleveland and the Owls in that brutal schedule. 

As for the other 3, you'recorrect. Anything can happen. The Bears can afford to lose 1 district game and that's it. Should be a fun next few weeks watching the race from 2-4. 

10 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

You're correct bout 1 thing. Maryville has not played the Bears, Owls or Cleveland. They have played the future 5A state champs, Knox Catholic.  Most likely the future 6A state champs in Oakland and future 3A state champs and now possibly semi team in state this year in Fulton. Don't mention cupcakes on that schedule. They pretty much showed everyone that they have separated themselves from Bradley, Cleveland and the Owls in that brutal schedule. 

As for the other 3, you'recorrect. Anything can happen. The Bears can afford to lose 1 district game and that's it. Should be a fun next few weeks watching the race from 2-4. 

Crazy that Catholic and Alcoa probably left those games thinking they let one get away. I think someone in the region gives them a scare, with Bradley being the most likely. Cleveland gets 1st crack at them in a few weeks.

Blackman vs Oakland this week, possibly the best 6A teams.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Crazy that Catholic and Alcoa probably left those games thinking they let one get away. I think someone in the region gives them a scare, with Bradley being the most likely. Cleveland gets 1st crack at them in a few weeks.

Blackman vs Oakland this week, possibly the best 6A teams.

After watching Catholic and Cleveland I am not as impressed with Catholic as I was when I saw the Maryville-Catholic score. Then after SD almost took them....... Going to be a very interesting last half of the season.

59 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

After watching Catholic and Cleveland I am not as impressed with Catholic as I was when I saw the Maryville-Catholic score. Then after SD almost took them....... Going to be a very interesting last half of the season.

Agreed, I think Cleveland gives them a better game with Keegan and Kellye. Cleveland looked solid for the 1 drive that Kellye was in. They have some flaws defensively, still probably the 5A favs.

Ooltewah wins big in this one.I hope Soddy QB stays healthy and kinda sorta has a good game,(because I like the little dummy).Anyway If Ooltewah's defense is all there and plays like they have last 2 games(great tackling and hard hitting)Soddy will not score alot....soddy cant stop owls offense(my opinion).It will be a good game 1st half,but owls pull away.45-21 OWLS....