OAK RIDGE LADY WILDCATS 2017 - 2018

WilleTheWildcat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, atrisk said:

Well, that sure would be a change. I would sat the odds are with you. Don't overlook CC.

I certainly think Campbell County is more than capable of taking down a District 4-AAA team. In fact, on a good night they can beat OR but I do not think it will happen. 

I have had a feeling all year that Oak Ridge has been working on some things to use in the post season.  I believe we will see a different Lady Wildcat team. Focused, Determined. Defense minded. All together. Well coached. Of course, I am a homer to the core. I may live in Chattanooga and love it here but Oak Ridge will always have my heart.

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I certainly think Campbell County is more than capable of taking down a District 4-AAA team. In fact, on a good night they can beat OR but I do not think it will happen. 

I have had a feeling all year that Oak Ridge has been working on some things to use in the post season.  I believe we will see a different Lady Wildcat team. Focused, Determined. Defense minded. All together. Well coached. Of course, I am a homer to the core. I may live in Chattanooga and love it here but Oak Ridge will always have my heart.

Good points Willie.  Oak Ridge girls are already a handful .. if they turn it up even another notch, then my prediction may end up looking silly.  But I've just got a gut feeling (I'm a homer also).  Campbell County has not fared so well this season against 4AAA teams ... but that don't matter in the tournament.  Be interesting to see how it plays out.

6 hours ago, GovMan said:

Good points Willie.  Oak Ridge girls are already a handful .. if they turn it up even another notch, then my prediction may end up looking silly.  But I've just got a gut feeling (I'm a homer also).  Campbell County has not fared so well this season against 4AAA teams ... but that don't matter in the tournament.  Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Doesn't it feel good to be a homer? Good luck to the Govs and Lady Govs.