After today. I'm done with the NFL!!

Big Bigby

19 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

IMG_1884.PNG

"However, this item did not originate with a report by news organization and does not relay a real incident that took place between Jones and Dallas Cowboy team members. This dialogue was an invented one posted by Facebook user “Richie Newberry” in an attempt to make a point about the NFL players who chose to kneel or sit during the national anthem as a protest of social injustice."

http://www.snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/

14 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

"However, this item did not originate with a report by news organization and does not relay a real incident that took place between Jones and Dallas Cowboy team members. This dialogue was an invented one posted by Facebook user “Richie Newberry” in an attempt to make a point about the NFL players who chose to kneel or sit during the national anthem as a protest of social injustice."

http://www.snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/

And Snopes.com is a fake news colum.... 

58 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

And Snopes.com is a fake news colum.... 

22 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Not sure if serious....

I think he meant Snopes fact checks fake news...but who knows who has real news these days...we'll tune in for kick off to see who stands and who doesn't. After Jones' real comments, I bet they stand.

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I think he meant Snopes fact checks fake news...but who knows who has real news these days...we'll tune in for kick off to see who stands and who doesn't. After Jones' real comments, I bet they stand.

Ah I see. Well there are is no shortage of sites and papers saying exactly the same thing as snopes even the local papers in Texas/Dallas.

I bet they stand as well.

Edited by steelcityroller

• CoachT locked this topic