After today. I'm done with the NFL!!

Big Bigby

6 minutes ago, Big Bigby said:

Not ever a problem with the protest. It's as American as Apple Pie.... How about kneeling in front of the Police Stations if that's what the protest is all about. I stated a while ago in another topic, that if folks layed down and let them go after the Confederate Flags removal- like it love it or hate it - that it wouldn't be for long they'd all go after the U.S. Flag... And here we are!!

The USFL might actually not be a bad idea right now.

If anybody out there has been itching to try another league to go up against the NFL now would certainly be the time.

We live in scary, you are either 100% with us or you're against us times...

I was a huge Herschel Walker fan and Trump destroyed the USFL via greed and arrogance.  He sued the NFL and won 3 bucks or something stupid. I disliked him starting in the 80s...

If I say I dislike him now most of TN frowns and might even go so far as to say they'd boycott my business. 

Tolerance of different views and being united go hand in hand. 

Being patriotic is not a binary status.  There are levels of being Patriotic.  Someone who has given their time or life for our country (soldier, policeman, fireman, even politicians, etc.) are far more patriotic than me.  If I find out a client has served in this capacity, I always try to give them a break on price, but my actions don't begin to match their service. 

You may believe taking a knee in order to raise awareness of something they feel strongly about is not a patriotic action and I believe you have that right, but if you think about it, maybe that action should not strip their entire patriotic status as most of the knee takers have served the country in other ways for the better. 

I would urge looking at a person as a whole prior to writing them off because of single type of action spurred on by divisive rhetoric. 

many annuals ago......Booger were at a saturday automobile racing event somewhere in our dear south on the 4th of July.....there was this one individual who had his own choice of words and singing during the Anthem.....was told by the fans around him to shut up.......he chose not to cause he had the right of free speech and expression to do what he wanted........later that night while strollin around the infield of that track, Liberatchie was spotted bruised,  battered and duck taped to a pole and musta had 100 or more little hand held flags stuck or taped to him that people had been given from the race that day....

.....Free Speech and Expression is a God given right......and U nose what they say about Karma

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• CoachT locked this topic