After today. I'm done with the NFL!!

Big Bigby

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its all about his Base. You have to look at how he views Country,s with dictators that  have no freedoms. Turkey. Saudi Arabia and several others. Remember where Tillerson  tried to tell us that our values and our goals might be completely different. Think we might ought to stick with our moral values. I think nearly everyone on here has pretty much the same values. 

Yea, we regular joes ain't the problem here....It's the crap we're often fed 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Yea, we regular joes ain't the problem here....It's the crap we're often fed 

I,m not eating, that stuff will poison you for eternity. Stand for righteousness  and ignore the junk  being fed. We all know right from wrong if we allow ourselves to think.  Its pretty basic stuff

• Like 1

Just now, pujo said:

I,m not eating, that stuff will poison you for eternity. Stand for righteousness  and ignore the junk  being fed. We all know right from wrong if we allow ourselves to think.  Its pretty basic stuff

Our thoughts have to be fed from the best source to be correct...And we have forsaken that source as a whole 

But Pujo, you and I see that common sense and right thinking can't be forced upon any person or "organization"...And the more you point out 'right', 'common sense', and 'knowledge', the more you're rejected for it...Our little situation is exactly what's wrong with the whole dang country! Nobody wants to back up, admit they're wrong and do what's right 

16 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yes they have a right to protest...but not at work! Too bad owners don't have a backbone.

I have a right to wear shorts and a tank top, but not at work...they are at work and people PAY them to work, not "protest"...and exactly what are they protesting??

I honor God first and he's blessed us with freedom and a country that stands ready to help all others...that deserves to also be honored and respected 

I honor God first as well, and take great pride in that. With that said although I myself do not agree with the protest, you have got to be nuts if you thing He^ is just excited with the way things are happening in our "God loving" country.... Yeeeeeah Right. A STAND needs to be made literally in more ways than one. By standing for the anthem, and protesting justifiably in a different manner.

1 minute ago, BoomerBoy said:

I honor God first as well, and take great pride in that. With that said although I myself do not agree with the protest, you have got to be nuts if you thing He^ is just excited with the way things are happening in our "God loving" country.... Yeeeeeah Right. A STAND needs to be made literally in more ways than one. By standing for the anthem, and protesting justifiably in a different manner.

I doubt HIGHLY if He (God) is pleased with this country and the moral decline we're in that's similar to Rome! Although I feel He has greatly blessed us!

I say stand on what's right and let the chips fall where they may

I've been reading about the backlash in Pittsburgh and fans burning Steeler gear....They say "You messed up Steelers, you messed up NFL"...And I tend to agree. The people will speak! I'd say there will be many more stories like this.

Steeler's Alejandro Villanveva's jersey is the #1 seller today....He showed respect  

15 hours ago, powerp said:

The nation that we live in now has gotten  so far away from God and the principals that this great country was founded on. It doesn't matter who you support in politics if you don't get goosebumps and want to stand up during the National Anthem there is something wrong. A lot of people don't realize that we are so spoiled of a nation because we are a free nation thanks to all the brave men and women who gave their lives. Freedom isn't everywhere!

Amen

16 minutes ago, Compton said:

Rw87 I'm not arguing with anyone, my tiny little voice isn't going 2 make a change. I'm married 2 a white woman, therefore my kids are bi-racial. My Farther came from GHANA 2 America because he felt like this is the greatest country. I agree as most blacks would that this is the greatest country with all the freedoms in this day in age we have.  My Farther was told if you get an education then your financial status becomes far greater than an high school diploma. He attain a bachelor at ETSU and then a master somewhere in Texas, he never once got 2 use his degree. My job promotes within the company, I've been at my job for over 12yrs and seen guys come in and within 3yrs promoted over me. That's what Kaepernick is kneeling about, he went from sitting 2 kneeling because he didn't want 2 disrespect the military, it's never been about the military. Now this country that the principals was founded was the same principals that this country was stolen from the Indians, so therefore that makes me and you immigrants.

As for 75% of black household are raised by single mothers, all isn't what is on the surface. I was raised by a single mother, my parents met with my Farther in school, so they were just having fun, never married, but when he moved onto texas, then later Atlanta he never forgot me.

And back in 1995 i was passed over for a presales  job (coca-cola)i was at for 5 years for a black woman who had just came into the company and i had to go pull drinks out for her on her sales route because she wasnt strong enough to do the job and had no clue how to use a pallet jack.I was told "they had to".So it effects us all.Do like i did and get over it.This is a great country!!My grandfather died in 1977 from complicarions of shrapnel he carried from WW2 (never walked without crutches),my dads brother (my uncle) died in 2015 from cancer from exposure to agent orange (army special forces Vietnam)My dads just got thru with proton therapy  for prostate cancer from exposure to agent orange (also army special forces Vietnam) and the only complaint they had was the USELESS protesters at the Airport when they got home who spat and ridiculed them for doing what they were asked and by gosh the both said the would do it again in a heartbeat!It is a priviledge to live here and if you dont stand for our flag or our Anthem i ask you all to leave!!!Thats my opinion not up to debate.Good day folks and may God bless each of you as he has me and mine.

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic