Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Two teams I watched tonight are not better than Whitwell or SP. At least from what I watched.

Time will tell....lot of football left before they get to that point.  I have not seen SP this year but I did drive down and watch them play GB last year....they must be a whole lot better this year

Edited by jake

1 minute ago, rtl112 said:

I noticed Parker was just throwing with his arm tonight. We missed him on D alot too.

He was really missed on D. The long TD pass that started the GB rally is picked off by him if he's at safety. Coalfield has to do some soul searching because they got physically manhandled in the second half. 

8 minutes ago, jake said:

Time will tell....lot of football left before they get to that point.  I have not seen SP this year but I did drive down and watch them play GB last year....they must be a whole lot better this year

Different SP team. Grind it out offense and physical defense that go after it. Everyone knows the final 4 in the east will be Greenback vs Coalfield and SP vs Whitwell. Then we will go from there.2 rematches.