The Power Bomb

Solomon

14 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Pretty sure that's their freshman QB stud doing that. Unbelievable. Kid could've gotten a serious neck injury. If you have that hard of a time controlling your emotions, you shouldn't be playing football.

That is completely unacceptable to let yourself go like that. I would set that kid out for the rest of the season, but make him practice and show up to every single team event until next year. 

2 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Football is violent. He should not be suspended for more than a game if any

Come on man.  He should be removed from the team immediately for the season at least and hopefully he'd learn an important life lesson.

As a parent, I'm not sure what I'd do if that was my child that he could have paralyzed or even killed.  I'm reserved (mostly) at sporting events, I'm pretty sure I would have been on the field pretty quick.

That's not football, it's assault. 

36 minutes ago, SdotBears said:

You can't tell these white people anything. They saw an edited clip on the internet so they know everything now 

Wow, how can you tell my race via a reply?  It's not a racial thing at all. A person is either ignorant in regards to anatomy and does not understands the effects of spinal cord injuries and thinks professional wrestling is real or they don't...

Can you point us to "unedited" video? 

Edited by bcd