#1 Ranked Greeneville Vs. Sully South

DevilMan03

I sure hope Greeneville and AC get to play in the playoffs.The banter will be worth it all before and after the game.My thoughts are simple on that possible matchup.I'll say good game and move on if the Devils win or lose.Just like last year after the little touchdown toss that ended the season.I hate it for the seniors and players that love the game and will never play again ,nomatter if it's the Devils or any team. I don't rub it in since I've seen that play out for years now and I know it hurts the coaches,kids,students and parents.Remember when it happens to your team, there are harder things in life then a football game.It's tough but life goes on .

19 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yea we all know you have a cupcake every week. Greeneville has actually played some really good teams. 

You will to need to figure out a way to stop leaving points on the field. That could hurt you severely when playing a top caliber team like Anderson County Mavericks. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

They are will to need to figure out a way to stop leaving points on the field. That could hurt severely when playing the at top caliber team like Anderson County Mavericks. 

Yea your right. We will have to get that corrected if we plan on beating the #1 cupcake team in the state of Tennessee in Anderson County. 

55 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You do not have a lot of room to talk, Greeneville is 34 weakest schedule and we are just at 45. So not a major difference.

I hope you know how CoachT does their strength of schedule rankings  by total wins by your opponents.  Teams that AC have played have won 28.1% of their games were Greeneville's is 45.2% (Does not include the win over Pisgah, NC who are 5-2).  They also have Sullivan Central having the toughest schedule in 4a if that tells you anything.  No one who knows football needs a computer to tell them who has played good teams and who hasnt.  Greeneville holds wins over DB who just broke Farraguts 16 game win streak and ranked #1 by prep xtra and  Science Hill who is ranked top 10 in 6A.  

Edited by Swipes

8 hours ago, Swipes said:

I hope you know how CoachT does their strength of schedule rankings  by total wins by your opponents.  Teams that AC have played have won 28.1% of their games were Greeneville's is 45.2% (Does not include the win over Pisgah, NC who are 5-2).  They also have Sullivan Central having the toughest schedule in 4a if that tells you anything.  No one who knows football needs a computer to tell them who has played good teams and who hasnt.  Greeneville holds wins over DB who just broke Farraguts 16 game win streak and ranked #1 by prep xtra and  Science Hill who is ranked top 10 in 6A.  

Maverick, 

Facts are friendly! Swipes proved and provided those  above!  I can appreciate your enthusiasm for your team, but seriously you all needed better non conference games! Laawwwwdddy

51 minutes ago, greene4747 said:

Maverick, 

Facts are friendly! Swipes proved and provided those  above!  I can appreciate your enthusiasm for your team, but seriously you all needed better non conference games! Laawwwwdddy

I see where you guys are coming from however we all must agree just because the Mavs have not had an opportunity to play DB and science hill doesn't justify implying that the Mavs are a lessor team than Greeneville is. That is my only and main argument. We need to be open minded and take into consideration these facts before making a judgement.

21 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You will to need to figure out a way to stop leaving points on the field. That could hurt you severely when playing a top caliber team like Anderson County Mavericks. 

To quote the legendary Nature Boy..." to be the man, you gotta beat the man" Greeneville has already beaten top caliber teams.